Author Topic: Had a bad accident  (Read 49608 times)

Stig / Major Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Rural Ohio
    • View Profile
Re: Had a bad accident
« Reply #390 on: July 08, 2019, 09:50:46 PM »
Just found and finished reading all 26 pages, Forbes. Thank you for inspiring us so powerfully. I can't tell you how much I appreciate your strength and character. Please know that your faith and determination have helped us all.

And Stig, thank you for this great website where we can share and read stories by others so we help and be helped... and at least pray for those who need it.
My pleasure to help things along - but real kudos go to the administrator - SKADAMO, who started this site on November 15, 2007!

Mr. Forbes is a treasure.

Stig
Boston Strong
Rural Ohio

And, I'm feeling a little peculiar.

OldCoot

• View Profile
    • Steve Wike
« Reply #391 on: July 08, 2019, 10:27:49 PM »
My pleasure to help things along - but real kudos go to the administrator - SKADAMO, who started this site on November 15, 2007!

Mr. Forbes is a treasure.

Stig

Oh, sorry, Stig. Thanks for letting me know.

And thanks to SKADAMO for creating and maintaining the forum!
OldCoot, aka Brick Head
Greer, SC

Forbes1964

• View Profile
« Reply #392 on: July 08, 2019, 11:50:06 PM »
Just found and finished reading all 26 pages, Forbes. Thank you for inspiring us so powerfully. I can't tell you how much I appreciate your strength and character. Please know that your faith and determination have helped us all.

And Stig, thank you for this great website where we can share and read stories by others so we help and be helped... and at least pray for those who need it.
Thanks man. By the way. I had an uncle that we called uncle Coot. Never did find out why. I asked daddy. Thought he’d know because dad was older. He didn’t know why either. Anyway, that didn’t have anything to do with anything. But I thought I’d share anyway.
I must be turning into my dad as I get older. He’d go off on a tangent for no reason too. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
2009 Xciting 250

OldCoot

• View Profile
    • Steve Wike
« Reply #393 on: July 09, 2019, 01:56:42 PM »
Thanks man. By the way. I had an uncle that we called uncle Coot. Never did find out why. I asked daddy. Thought he’d know because dad was older. He didn’t know why either. Anyway, that didn’t have anything to do with anything. But I thought I’d share anyway.
I must be turning into my dad as I get older. He’d go off on a tangent for no reason too. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Coot on Dictionary.com: "a foolish or crotchety person, especially one who is old."

Also: "any aquatic bird of the genus Fulica, as F. americana, of North America, and F. atra, of the Old World, characterized by lobate toes and short wings and tail... any of various other swimming or diving birds, especially the scoters." (I think they misspelled scooters.)

I fit the first definition perfectly.
OldCoot, aka Brick Head
Greer, SC

Forbes1964

• View Profile
« Reply #394 on: July 20, 2019, 12:24:47 PM »
Coot on Dictionary.com: "a foolish or crotchety person, especially one who is old."

Also: "any aquatic bird of the genus Fulica, as F. americana, of North America, and F. atra, of the Old World, characterized by lobate toes and short wings and tail... any of various other swimming or diving birds, especially the scoters." (I think they misspelled scooters.)

I fit the first definition perfectly.
[emoji23][emoji23]

2009 Xciting 250

Kansas kymco

• Mcpherson KS or Ely MN
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: July 20, 2019, 05:10:20 PM »
Thoughts and prayers from Kansas.  I hope for a speedy recovery. 
In parts 200S and Grand Vista and my motorcycles 2 CS BMW'S and one GS BMW.

Sold-32 Kymco scooters of various sizes this summer.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()