Author Topic: What did you do to your DownTown today?  (Read 143444 times)

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
Re: What did you do to your DownTown today?
« Reply #45 on: July 14, 2014, 11:09:34 PM »
Found the baggie but still can't find the Lotto ticket. My life sucks...

« Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 11:38:29 PM by zombie »
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

nushipwright

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 15, 2014, 06:31:28 AM »
took a shot today. hope it helps.
“Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”  - Mark Twain
. mostly 2up city

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 15, 2014, 06:36:27 AM »
Nice clean set up. I'm a fan,
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

bluesin

• 2012 DT 300i
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 15, 2014, 06:57:01 PM »
Found the baggie but still can't find the Lotto ticket. My life sucks...

I'll look in Lost and Found for you!! ;)
"There is a Fifth Dimension beyond which is known to Man. It is a Dimension as vast as Space and as timeless as Infinity......It is an area which we call 'The Twilight Zone' .   "Rod Serling

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 15, 2014, 07:08:07 PM »
 You're just too considerate. Have I asked if you have a single sister? Or maybe you can spot some random gal that looks like she could like zombies, a house full of killer dogs, and a few braver than William Wallace kittens? Tough challenge eh!

Quick story... My new GF told me her aunts husband (in law uncle) has always had a thing for her. He pays alot of bills, helps around the house ect...
She doesn't want him to know she is dating me for fear of a Jealousy/end of gravy train kind of thing.

Yep! My thoughts exactly.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 07:23:59 PM by zombie »

bluesin

• 2012 DT 300i
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 15, 2014, 07:10:38 PM »
You're just too considerate. Have I asked if you have a single sister? Or maybe you can spot some random gal that looks like she could like zombies, and a house full of killer dogs?

Quick story... My new GF told me her aunts husband (in law uncle) has always had a thing for her. He pays alot of bills, helps around the house ect...
She doesn't want him to know she is dating me for fear of a Jealousy/end of gravy train kind of thing.

I'll keep an eye out for you !

You don't wanna become a Sugar Daddy, for sure !!
"There is a Fifth Dimension beyond which is known to Man. It is a Dimension as vast as Space and as timeless as Infinity......It is an area which we call 'The Twilight Zone' .   "Rod Serling

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 15, 2014, 07:14:02 PM »
Sugar Free Daddy is more like it. All the flavor of Premium / None of the things I don't want.

bluesin

• 2012 DT 300i
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 15, 2014, 07:21:46 PM »
Sugar Free Daddy is more like it. All the flavor of Premium / None of the things I don't want.

And... healthier!

Doesn't help much with The munchies, though  ;)

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 15, 2014, 07:26:25 PM »
It don't really matter. I can't find my kitchen either. Oh hell...

bluesin

• 2012 DT 300i
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 16, 2014, 02:16:31 PM »
 :)

nushipwright

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 17, 2014, 09:57:27 AM »
You're just too considerate. Have I asked if you have a single sister? Or maybe you can spot some random gal that looks like she could like zombies, a house full of killer dogs, and a few braver than William Wallace kittens? Tough challenge eh!

Would she fit the bill? (look at the name!) ;)
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/wilma-wallace/3/889/30
“Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”  - Mark Twain
. mostly 2up city

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 17, 2014, 05:19:44 PM »
HHHMMMMmmmm. My first thought was Fred Flintstone but I'm sure that is tired...

Good looking out there. Need Picts!!

donjack

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 19, 2014, 08:04:00 PM »
Just had to share, Dr pulleys arrived today, ordered last Saturday, arrived today! Not bad for Taiwan to UK.
installing very soon, watch this space!!
Why Ride 1 Mile When 10 Will Do!!

nushipwright

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 21, 2014, 10:00:09 AM »
It was yesterday but still, I took the muffler off and repainted it with high temp paint.
I also discovered where you can find out what type of variator you have without taking too many things apart. LEA7 is written/embossed on the exhaust/muffler under the plastic cover.
. mostly 2up city

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 21, 2014, 10:07:43 AM »
Taa Daa! Bingo!

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()