Author Topic: What tha... are ALL of you having to log in every time you visit the site?  (Read 2995 times)

jprestonian

• 2007 Kymco People 250, 2011 Honda PCX
    • View Profile
    • a scooter called wanda
That's annoying. And it's happening on every device, for me.

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
I only have to log in once from whatever CPU I'm using, once I log on it remembers me always. But every other site I hit I have to log in.
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties either expressed or written and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use, the author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner

blue

• View Profile
You need to resit your coumpter so it will not delete your history when you log off.

Vivo

• View Profile
If it's a different computer, yes.

jprestonian

• View Profile
    • a scooter called wanda
It just started happening on my Win7 netbook, and happened fairly often on both Android devices (HTC Incredible 2 and new Nexus 7 tablet), but now it's every time on all three.

Rianna

• View Profile
Don't ask me. I don't understand a frikkin thing and i haven't since i moved 2 1/2 yrs ago. I wanted to kill myself because this filthy thing won't  stop pounding my head and bombarding my thoughts 24 hrs a day with filthy thoughts, but i failed at it 4 tries now. I wanted to download my pics i posted since i lost mine and i miss my dog but it kept sayin download failed, so i logged in, then logged in, then logged in, and it still didn't help no matter how many logins.

blue

• View Profile
Don't ask me. I don't understand a frikkin thing and i haven't since i moved 2 1/2 yrs ago. I wanted to kill myself because this filthy thing won't  stop pounding my head and bombarding my thoughts 24 hrs a day with filthy thoughts, but i failed at it 4 tries now. I wanted to download my pics i posted since i lost mine and i miss my dog but it kept sayin download failed, so i logged in, then logged in, then logged in, and it still didn't help no matter how many logins.

What the. Is this Rianna welcome back what ya been doing. You have been gone for some time now you still rideing.

Rianna

• View Profile
What the. Is this Rianna welcome back what ya been doing. You have been gone for some time now you still rideing.

That's the answer to the login problems or the download problems? After a fourth sleeping pill your reply might be understandable.

Rianna

• View Profile
What the. Is this Rianna

After 8 sleepimg pills last night I still couldn't figure out what you said. Yes, I am Rianna. This is the only place I can still log in where my account hasn't been hacked over the while, but I still can't get my photos. Do you know how?

blue

• View Profile
After 8 sleepimg pills last night I still couldn't figure out what you said. Yes, I am Rianna. This is the only place I can still log in where my account hasn't been hacked over the while, but I still can't get my photos. Do you know how?

try it when your not on any pills......lol You may be able to think clealy then.

Rianna

• View Profile
Did that. There's no way to think clearly or understand anything with some filthy thing in your mind talkin''bout cameras in your bedroom and dark world demon crap since 2009, and puttin' dead pigs snouts outside your home. But hey, no problem, blue, you don't have to help me or offer any suggestions if you don't want to.

jprestonian

• View Profile
    • a scooter called wanda
[looks around furtively]

Oh!  This is my stop. Later!

[exits train in an expeditious manner]

Rianna

• View Profile
Yeah, can't understand that either.

But everywhere i go in 3 different states, people know who i am before i tell them and that i have posted on this site.

Whoever wanted Jean Marc's password/account that much to make my life a living hell for all these yrs, justice would allow them to think and feel the terrible things, and believe they were all the other people this filthy thing has made me believe i was and live in the hell i have for even one week.

Thank God i don't rule the world. I know people read here because they have told me they do so i'll post this for all factions and ARs to read. If you have suffered/endured what I have, there's a good chance you would call everyone you know an "asshole" too, or worse.

And no, blue I don't have a scooter now, but that may change.

And yes, jprestonian I do have to login more than once on occassion.

And if you who act like you care about Russell Carroll and his game, then please tell him what you know because whoever keeps messing up my browsers will not allow me to.

And if any of you pretended to be my friend or family to steal from me or save your own butts then shame on you for compromising your morals and God-given conscience.

I want nothing to do with any dark world ARG, nor an ARG that ruins my life or any other person's life, health or sanity.

If my next scooter is a Kymco, I'll see y'all. If not, then not.

And yes, jprestonian, i still have to login more than once on occasion.

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
Is it me or is this conversation better read while drunk? I'm not understanding much after the 5th post in the thread. Rianna if your anywhere NJ let me know, I'll take you for a ride you'll never forget and you'll be back owning/riding again in no time, then I'll let you buy dinner because you'll be so thrilled with the ride.

PS the ride doesn't end because we run out of balcktop.
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties either expressed or written and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use, the author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner

Vivo

• View Profile

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()