Author Topic: What tha... are ALL of you having to log in every time you visit the site?  (Read 3102 times)

PassedByAScooter

• View Profile
 well this post is going on my "Best of Kymco Forum"  list lmao

2010 Kymco Yager
2009 Kymco Agility 125

Rianna

• View Profile
Is it me or is this conversation better read while drunk? I'm not understanding much after the 5th post in the thread. Rianna if your anywhere NJ let me know, I'll take you for a ride you'll never forget and you'll be back owning/riding again in no time, then I'll let you buy dinner because you'll be so thrilled with the ride.

PS the ride doesn't end because we run out of balcktop.

Don't know you, don't know anything 'bout NJ, don't want a ride, a date, a dinner or misspelled words I can't understand.

Rianna

• View Profile
well this post is going on my "Best of Kymco Forum"  list lmao
et

You laugh because this filthy thing isn't pounding your head or bombarding your thoughts. A solution to the problem would have been a more appropriate response, but whatever.

I still can't get the pictures I uploaded.

blue

• View Profile
et

You laugh because this filthy thing isn't pounding your head or bombarding your thoughts. A solution to the problem would have been a more appropriate response, but whatever.

I still can't get the pictures I uploaded.

How old is the coumpter and wear are you trying to upload pictures from maybe you need to reboot the whole system to make everything work better. try to go in to the search on the pc and find theam that way.

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
Don't know you, don't know anything 'bout NJ, don't want a ride, a date, a dinner or misspelled words I can't understand.

Your missing out on NJ and the ride, can't say about a date as I don't think I mentioned a "date", dinner? Well just trying to be polite, if I made my way to someone on a forum I'd like it if they offered to treat me to a bite to eat.

As for anything I mis-spelled, so sorry about that, but glad to see you can post and make sense at the same time once in a while.
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties either expressed or written and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use, the author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()