Author Topic: Global warming in the past, must have been all those cars!  (Read 15166 times)

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
Re: Global warming in the past, must have been all those cars!
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2012, 02:17:10 AM »
...body heat....
..every mod (action) necessitates a (reaction) mod..

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2012, 02:18:40 AM »
..not to mention all the animals...well, the ones we havent killed...
..every mod (action) necessitates a (reaction) mod..

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2012, 02:19:10 AM »
Overpopulation is the root of ALL the troubles we have. It's not so much that people are worse. It's just there are more bad people. That is including all classes/races. Just too many ill willed people.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2012, 02:22:28 AM »
because of too many people... everybody goes nearer and nearer to each other.... then the nearer you are the easier to f*ck.... then another sucker is born.....

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2012, 02:28:07 AM »
Have any of you had those self sustaining terrariums? They do just fine for years. Add so much as a Flea, and the whole shebang dies in a week. People, and the Earth are Much the same. Unless we control population/waste management/and eliminate fossil fuels we are destined to pollute till we die. Use any argument you want but the fact is a fact. Humans are destroying the Earth. Not monkeys, or cows or dinosaurs. People.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2012, 02:33:06 AM »
I have an indoor fountain with plants and fish.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2012, 02:38:23 AM »
The plants live off the fish waste cleaning the water. It's a good deal for both. I have had aquariums my whole life. Once they are established, and "balanced" there is no maintenance. Just feed the fish, and nature does the rest.

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2012, 03:22:21 AM »
 Arctic ice melting much slower than 70 years ago

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2012/06...acier_retreat/
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties either expressed or written and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use, the author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2012, 03:26:58 AM »
Arctic ice melting much slower than 70 years ago

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2012/06...acier_retreat/

That is absolutely WRONG. Both the Arctic, and Antarctic have lost more than 1/3rd of their ice in the last 20 years. That is the Biggest issue in both regions right now. If 1/3rd more melts Florida will be gone. Along with some other places I don't care about... ;)

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2012, 03:49:19 AM »
That is absolutely WRONG. Both the Arctic, and Antarctic have lost more than 1/3rd of their ice in the last 20 years. That is the Biggest issue in both regions right now. If 1/3rd more melts Florida will be gone. Along with some other places I don't care about... ;)

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2012, 03:52:28 AM »
There you are. Those bears Depend on the sea ice. They are not "true" land based animals. No ice=no bears.

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2012, 03:56:35 AM »
There you are. Those bears Depend on the sea ice. They are not "true" land based animals. No ice=no bears.

Paint some black on it and send to china and increase panda population.  ;D ;D ;D

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2012, 04:04:31 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2012, 05:38:43 AM »

streido

• I view speed limits as guidelines rather than laws
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2012, 11:56:42 AM »
Zombie hit the nail on the head, ive been saying for years we need to better control population growth. Goes back to that condom thread, we need birth control and we need to make less babies. Im strict on the one in one out policy, noone needs 5-6 kids, we have 2,  1girl to replace my wife and a boy to replace me, finished. Make it so if you have more it cost you more in taxes etc, that'll soon cut the numbers popping out. And make contraception available to all.
Chaos is my co-pilot.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()