Author Topic: Your gas price today?  (Read 156 times)

Stig / Major Tom

  • Global Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 15440
  • Rural Ohio
    • View Profile
Your gas price today?
« on: September 28, 2026, 12:46:13 PM »
Just me being "curious" -  no politicos please.
Here in Yellow Springs, SW Ohio, USA.



Stig
Boston Strong
Rural Ohio

And, I'm feeling a little peculiar.

Neil955i

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 5161
  • Cheshire, UK. The older I get, the faster I was...
    • View Profile
Re: Your gas price today?
« Reply #1 on: Today at 03:22:32 PM »
According to Google, what I've just paid for diesel equates to:
(UKĀ£ 201.9) per litre = 10.098 US$ per US gallon  Scary! 
Regards & ride safe,
Neil

Current garage:  Kymco DTX360 & Triumph Street Triple 675R
Past bikes: BSA C15. Honda S/wing (GL500). Kawasaki GPz750. BMW K100RS. Kawasaki GPZ900R. Yamaha FJ1200 x2. Sprint. Triumph Daytona 900. Kawasaki ZX-7R. T595 Daytona. Kawasaki ZX-9R x2. Triumph Daytona 955i. X-Town

Iahawk

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 3140
  • Eastern Iowa, USA
    • View Profile
Re: Your gas price today?
« Reply #2 on: Today at 06:32:59 PM »
Neil, that's more expensive than any diesel in the US!  I drove a company car for 28 years and never paid for my gas. I never knew or cared what fuel cost! I miss those days.
2010 People S200 - sold after 8 wonderful years!
2014 Ninja 300
1996 Honda Helix
1984 Honda Nighthawk 650