Author Topic: Get it! This is a scooter forum...  (Read 8321 times)

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
Get it! This is a scooter forum...
« on: January 11, 2015, 05:06:34 AM »
I also understand that the "click" here is into MUCH more than just scooters.

We have a symbiotic relationship where what is meant is more powerful than what is said.
Perhaps there are 2 dozen of us here that really connect on an unspoken level, and the anonymity of the WEB keeps us safe.

I propose forgetting this, and keeping it more real...

Try to find things/links/videos, that mean something to your inner self, and sharing them.

Kind of a sticky thread for head cases. You all know me. I am viable/visible/and accessible. Maybe like "truth or Dare" this could get out of control but in the end... Who exactly cares. The sharing of beliefs, and information is MUCH more important (IMHO).

I'll start it off w/ something that I am just learning about... TRUE Higher consciousness.

Our brains are made of chemicals. These chemicals are all around us, and in everything. One molecule off, and we are weeds.
Weeds changed by one molecule are us.

Genetics, and Darwinism appeared to be the "New Order". That appeared to have the solution as to what/who we are, and where we came from.

Genetics as a "NEW" medium is WRONG. It's like playdough.

Molecular structure is what EVERYTHING is based on, and WE are WEEDS! WE are AIR. WE are the very plastic keyboards WE are typing on. WE are EVERYTHING!

I have so much more to say but I am going to the store to buy a pack of smokes.

I only hope the clarity that I have at this moment is seen, and appreciated. WE are EVERYTHING THAT IS AROUND US! Always have been.

Yeah I get it... A bunch of Hippie sh**... BUT

Follow the bread crumbs. Fluoride !!! Guess what that REALLY does... Molecular facts!

http://fluoridealert.org/issues/health/pineal-gland/

We're ALL victims.

I stoped drinking city water about 8 months ago. I also stopped buying toothpaste w/ Fluoride.

Guess when my life began to change... Today!

Forget the Hippie sh** in the vid. (same as the Bible sh**). This all goes backwards from my topic.

MOLECULES! That's what we are. We can add/subtract/modify them to create what WE want. Don't you believe THEY know this too?

Take control of what you are. Re-think what you are.

I believe all of you that THINK you are in complete control could benefit from a smack in the face. You're NOT in control. You are in maintenance mode.
Doctor? Lawyer? Engineer?

Who did you really help today? How many homeless did you pass on the off ramp? How many did you see lying on the sidewalk as you walked to the office from the subway, and did NOTHING?

You think it's up to THEM to make their life better? NO. It's up to YOU!

I drink. I smoke. I dabble. I am learning. I am only trying to help.

Perspective!

« Last Edit: January 11, 2015, 06:11:08 PM by zombie »
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

tortoise

• View Profile
Re: Get it! This is a scooter forum...
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2015, 03:06:02 PM »
I smoke.
Unclear WHAT your smoking!  Perhaps the forum admin should consider adding a "Posting While Impaired" category for the moonbeamers.

bluesin

• 2012 DT 300i
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2015, 03:26:27 PM »
We are all made up of the same things as Mother Earth . And, you ARE what you eat .

The Hippies were right about that .

Our only difference is consciousness ( of which many of us are lacking ) .

Mindfulness is what it isabout.

When you take your scoot out for a beautiful ride... stop...BREATHE and TASTE the air/scents/smells. When you stop at DD or Tims' SMELL that coffee, then , TASTE it ( I mean REALLY taste it... smell it first , then ,allow it to sit on your tongue and savor it ) , when you look at the sky LOOK at it (see all the subtle colors/pastels/ textures) , when you get back and hug your loved one(s),INHALE their scent /FEEL their body/TASTE their lips . Have a simple chocolate... close your eyes,.allow it to melt on your tongue . What does it taste like?What is the texture of it?    Do people REALLY taste the foods they eat? NO. Most of us eat MINDLESSLY (we stick it in our mouthand chew/swallow it ---maybe why we have an Obesity issue in the U.S. , as opposed to many European Countries where food is considered a sensual experience ) .

Z-Man , or anyone else who really wants to SLOW DOWN and EXPERIENCE life - read this book :

Mindfulness
An Eight-Week Plan For
Finding Peace
IN A
Frantic World

Learn to live simply and love unconditionally .

PEACE       :-*
"There is a Fifth Dimension beyond which is known to Man. It is a Dimension as vast as Space and as timeless as Infinity......It is an area which we call 'The Twilight Zone' .   "Rod Serling

kingkymco125

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2015, 05:45:01 PM »
Bluesin:

You bring up some good points. I love riding my scooter because their are things only one can experience on their bike unlike the cars, trucks, and SUV's we ride. When we ride we really do smell, feel, and taste all the elements that the creator is offering us. I have not had the urge to take any of the cars I have owned for a drive. Now with my scooter I have  had the urge to take the bike for a ride. When the weather here in Vegas gets nice I prefer taking the bike instead of the car. I don't know why, but sometimes I would rather take  the bike over taking the car. I guess it is the smell of freedom of my bike. I know I can easily keep up with traffic and tell the rest of these assholes here in Vegas to kiss my ass if they do not like me being in their left and center lanes. Nobody owns these roads. We all pay for them through our tax dollars. I pay my insurance, registration and taxes to ride my bike. This is why these schmucks can take a hike.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2015, 05:47:20 PM by kingkymco125 »
David M.  Las Vegas, Nevada
New 2012 Kymco Agility 125cc bike

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2015, 06:15:00 PM »
Unclear WHAT your smoking!  Perhaps the forum admin should consider adding a "Posting While Impaired" category for the moonbeamers.

Smoking, and dabbling are interchangeable in some cases. I'm neither admitting nor denying anything.
Guess you had to be here to really know.

5th amendment!
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2015, 06:22:58 PM »
Sis,

Your post ties in Beautifully with what I mean to say. All of these things are part of us, and yet we ignore them.
How can a person truly love, and appreciate themselves if we ignore everything that we are?

Here's a PDF link to a few pages from the book you recommend. I'll see if I can find a full copy to share...

https://www.google.com/search?q=Mindfulness+An+Eight-Week+Plan+For+Finding+Peace+IN+A+Frantic+World+pdf&oq=Mindfulness+An+Eight-Week+Plan+For+Finding+Peace+IN+A+Frantic+World+pdf&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8&gws_rd=ssl

You always make me smile...

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2015, 06:36:48 PM »
You know what gets me in your post King... Those A-holes are the same as us. WE know what they feel, and why they feel it. It's social training, and weak minds. You or I could easily be road ragers but we choose not to be.

That's precisely why I get frustrated with people in general. I (and most of us here) work hard (almost) everyday to make life better. Not more comfortable but better.

People love to see me coming because I always have a smile, and words of encouragement for (almost) everyone I come in contact with.
When I'm not smiling they are still happy to see me because they know I am about to get into the tough fight to change something.

The folks that spit or give the finger get a smile in return. I've bought flowers for a monster, and a candy bar for a total jerk.
Maybe they don't completely understand why but for perhaps just one millisecond they smiled inside, and got it.

We ARE all the same. Some of us devour everything, and some of us savor everything but we all understand, and can easily interchange.  Finding a reason to be one w/ your meatball sub or pet dog or neighbor, is what some lack.

On that note I might just bring my dogs over to my neighbors house, and savor all their meatballs (with a smile of course) ;D

I'm glad you guys responded to this... but I knew you would.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2015, 06:39:49 PM by zombie »

GLV55

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2015, 11:45:24 PM »
Bluesin:

You bring up some good points. I love riding my scooter because their are things only one can experience on their bike unlike the cars, trucks, and SUV's we ride. When we ride we really do smell, feel, and taste all the elements that the creator is offering us. I have not had the urge to take any of the cars I have owned for a drive. Now with my scooter I have  had the urge to take the bike for a ride. When the weather here in Vegas gets nice I prefer taking the bike instead of the car. I don't know why, but sometimes I would rather take  the bike over taking the car. I guess it is the smell of freedom of my bike. I know I can easily keep up with traffic and tell the rest of these assholes here in Vegas to kiss my ass if they do not like me being in their left and center lanes. Nobody owns these roads. We all pay for them through our tax dollars. I pay my insurance, registration and taxes to ride my bike. This is why these schmucks can take a hike.
Ditto that! Well said!
2014 Lance PCH 150
2007 Kymco People 150 (totaled by a drunk, Oct. 2013)
Nampa, ID

GLV55

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2015, 11:48:19 PM »
...And, you ARE what you eat .   Do people REALLY taste the foods they eat? NO. Most of us eat MINDLESSLY (we stick it in our mouthand chew/swallow it ---maybe why we have an Obesity issue in the U.S. , as opposed to many European Countries where food is considered a sensual experience ) .
You hit the nail on the head with that statement, bluesin!
2014 Lance PCH 150
2007 Kymco People 150 (totaled by a drunk, Oct. 2013)
Nampa, ID

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2015, 11:52:16 PM »
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 12:01:05 AM by zombie »

bluesin

• 2012 DT 300i
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2015, 03:41:41 PM »
Sis,

Your post ties in Beautifully with what I mean to say. All of these things are part of us, and yet we ignore them.
How can a person truly love, and appreciate themselves if we ignore everything that we are?

Here's a PDF link to a few pages from the book you recommend. I'll see if I can find a full copy to share...

https://www.google.com/search?q=Mindfulness+An+Eight-Week+Plan+For+Finding+Peace+IN+A+Frantic+World+pdf&oq=Mindfulness+An+Eight-Week+Plan+For+Finding+Peace+IN+A+Frantic+World+pdf&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8&gws_rd=ssl

You always make me smile...

What I am here for, Z-Man ! ;D ;D ;D ;D
"There is a Fifth Dimension beyond which is known to Man. It is a Dimension as vast as Space and as timeless as Infinity......It is an area which we call 'The Twilight Zone' .   "Rod Serling

bluesin

• 2012 DT 300i
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2015, 03:43:35 PM »
You hit the nail on the head with that statement, bluesin!

TY  Sadly, I have to agree

bluesin

• 2012 DT 300i
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2015, 03:45:04 PM »

bluesin

• 2012 DT 300i
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2015, 03:52:22 PM »
Bluesin:

King, I agree  As we ride we HAVE to be more aware of what surrounds us ( smells,views,scents,sounds ) in order to ride safely. I think that because we have to be more aware , we learn to appreciate these things more .

Is Biology more easily learned in an enclosed/sterile environment ( classroom ) - or, is it more easily learned understood in it'sown environment ( woods , streams, and all things living ) ? I learned more by 'swamp stomping' than in class /drawing amoebas,hydras,etc.
I could take my microscope and find the nearest stream ( easily done in Michigan ) and observe these things/beings where they lived and in 3D -not one dimensional drawings.

Hoping you all have a great , sensual,eye opening day ahead !

:-*

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2015, 04:52:57 PM »
Zombie,

Where do I start with you today?? You stopped poisoning your body and mind, yet you still smoke cig's, a bit contradictable, no?

I as I'm sure many do feel for the homeless, but when you take the time to sit down and talk with them you find that many choose to be "Homeless". They simply don't want the pressures of life that come with paying rent, gas/elec. phone etc. So they choose to be homeless, they can pick up some cash by collecting cans, scrap wire, hub caps and so on.

Others are mentally disabled or worse, they can't be helped by a hand out.

Some would benefit greatly from a job, finding a boss that will offer employment to these marginally employable people is another hard thing to do. Finding bosses that will pay cash isn't all that easy these days.

Help yourself, raise those around you up in ways that won't hurt yourself and rock on.
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties either expressed or written and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use, the author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()