Author Topic: Get it! This is a scooter forum...  (Read 8320 times)

TheHelmetHook.com

• Inventor of The Helmet Hook
    • View Profile
    • The Helmet Hook
Re: Get it! This is a scooter forum...
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2015, 02:01:30 AM »
Well, I don't know if all the pics are "supposed" to be real or if people think they are real or whatever
but here's an example of what I mean..

Inventor and manufacturer of The Helmet Hook (TheHelmetHook.com). Member price is $13.95 shipped to the USA and $2 extra for international shipping. Post in one of my threads that you want one and I will PM with payment instructions. ALWAYS looking for resellers WORLDWIDE. Persons or Businesses..

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2015, 02:15:45 AM »
Whew... Catastrophe avoided. I was gonna flip! Yet... Where did THAT pict come from, and who developed the film?

Here's the Joe Rogan clip I saw...   then this one...

It's just the one that got me thinking. From there I started everything else like what is it? What is it's function? How does it work?
If nothing else, just checking out one compound has led to new ambitions, and opened new/old doors in my life.

If/when I deciede to extract/use this compound I will be sure to be logged in, and posting. I imagine it will look a lot like this...

Jsiu82y76 cbfgiul 8o94wi  90e5ugjhv.d,f. 599giuvlxdlsd gfk ep9tr59 dsjjksr r99f7f f 00 fff oeor tp-'32pe. LOL!
« Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 02:23:05 AM by zombie »
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

TheHelmetHook.com

• View Profile
    • The Helmet Hook
« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2015, 02:17:04 AM »
It never seizes to amaze me (did I use the correct word...seizes?) how I seem to just run across things once I start talking to them.
I JUST saw this on facebook   :)

Here's a link to the picture and by the way, it IS zoomable. Pretty slick...it takes a little while for it to refresh once you zoom in
so be patient.
http://www.spacetelescope.org/images/heic1502a/zoomable/
Inventor and manufacturer of The Helmet Hook (TheHelmetHook.com). Member price is $13.95 shipped to the USA and $2 extra for international shipping. Post in one of my threads that you want one and I will PM with payment instructions. ALWAYS looking for resellers WORLDWIDE. Persons or Businesses..

TheHelmetHook.com

• View Profile
    • The Helmet Hook
« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2015, 02:18:11 AM »
Jsiu82y76 cbfgiul 8o94wi  90e5ugjhv.d,f. 599giuvlxdlsd gfk ep9tr59 dsjjksr r99f7f f 00 fff oeor tp-'32pe. LOL!

:)

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2015, 02:25:58 AM »
Not to distract but... 400 views on this thread, and 30 replies?? Who are you people? Say Something!

That's why were here!!
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

TheHelmetHook.com

• View Profile
    • The Helmet Hook
« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2015, 02:36:11 AM »
They're prolly thinking about an answer to my very serious questions...or yours for that matter   :)

Seriously, which came first, the chicken or the egg?

:)

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2015, 03:50:28 AM »
Odd thing about that. When you whip up a few eggs, and some chicken fat, you get a yummy mayonnaise to glob all over a cut up chicken.  So really who cares because what you have is a yard full of ready made salads running around.

Sort of like Haggis only smaller, and not as cute.

GLV55

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 19, 2015, 05:56:03 AM »
It never seizes to amaze me (did I use the correct word...seizes?) how I seem to just run across things once I start talking to them.
I JUST saw this on facebook   :)

Here's a link to the picture and by the way, it IS zoomable. Pretty slick...it takes a little while for it to refresh once you zoom in
so be patient.
http://www.spacetelescope.org/images/heic1502a/zoomable/
Pretty amazing photo! Makes me feel vveeerrrrrryyyyyy small.

(By the way, it's "never ceases to amaze me" .... Yes, I'm a teacher....)
2014 Lance PCH 150
2007 Kymco People 150 (totaled by a drunk, Oct. 2013)
Nampa, ID

TheHelmetHook.com

• View Profile
    • The Helmet Hook
« Reply #38 on: January 19, 2015, 07:30:25 AM »
Pretty amazing photo! Makes me feel vveeerrrrrryyyyyy small.

(By the way, it's "never ceases to amaze me" .... Yes, I'm a teacher....)

Thanks. I kinda started out with ceases (or rather, a misspelled version of it) and when
the spell checker went ape sh**, I got unsure and did the other version. I figured I at least
had the spelling right   :)

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 19, 2015, 07:30:51 AM »
If you think about every star as the nucleus of an atom... It gets SICK to think what it could all be. 8)

Scuuuse me, whilist I pik up mi brayne. I feld owt agen.   ::)

bluesin

• 2012 DT 300i
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 19, 2015, 02:39:10 PM »
If you think about every star as the nucleus of an atom... It gets SICK to think what it could all be. 8)

Scuuuse me, whilist I pik up mi brayne. I feld owt agen.   ::)

I really try not to think. You see it uses up grey cells and they do not tend to regenerate, so I am saving them for future use.

Besides....My Brain Hurts

https://coffeeforclosers.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/mp-gumby.jpg
"There is a Fifth Dimension beyond which is known to Man. It is a Dimension as vast as Space and as timeless as Infinity......It is an area which we call 'The Twilight Zone' .   "Rod Serling

TheHelmetHook.com

• View Profile
    • The Helmet Hook
« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2015, 12:02:54 AM »
Yep, lots easier NOT to think

TheHelmetHook.com

• View Profile
    • The Helmet Hook
« Reply #42 on: January 25, 2015, 01:29:08 AM »
Ok, I'm VERY new here so I don't know how things work here but as short time as I've been here, I've seen zombie post many times a day but he hasn't posted for a few days now.
Is he alright?

George

bluesin

• 2012 DT 300i
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 25, 2015, 01:45:25 PM »
Ok, I'm VERY new here so I don't know how things work here but as short time as I've been here, I've seen zombie post many times a day but he hasn't posted for a few days now.
Is he alright?

George

Zombie's O.K. by me, but.... he's never been "Right "  ( if you know what I mean ) . ;)

He's probably working on something and will be back when he gets time .

"There is a Fifth Dimension beyond which is known to Man. It is a Dimension as vast as Space and as timeless as Infinity......It is an area which we call 'The Twilight Zone' .   "Rod Serling

NeoGenesisMax

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 25, 2015, 06:23:32 PM »
Blah blah blah scooter, blah blah blah, dead rotten corpse of walter mathau, blah blah sym, blah blah blah angry mustache of wilford brimley

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()