Author Topic: Goodbye Kymco GV250 Hello Honda Shadow Aero 750  (Read 6722 times)

kabory

• View Profile
Goodbye Kymco GV250 Hello Honda Shadow Aero 750
« on: July 29, 2009, 12:18:48 AM »
Traded my Kymco in today for a motorcycle

norcal1

• 05 Kymco Grand Vista(Dink)
    • View Profile
Re: Goodbye Kymco GV250 Hello Honda Shadow Aero 750
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2009, 03:53:43 PM »
Congratulations? ???
Proud owner of a Grand Vista

zodiac927

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2009, 05:25:10 PM »
You traitor. >:(    No just kidding.  :D  Actually I’m looking at getting a shadow one day as I had one years ago.  Nice ride.  But I’ll be keeping my GV-250.  Just yesterday I toured Badlands National Park, South Dakota.  Took some gravel back roads that I’m sure would have been too much for the Shadow as the roads have a lot of washboard and areas with gravel. The weight of the Shadow would have made it difficult to handle.  I’m not recommending traveling roads like that with any street bike but I was able to with the GV.

Rubber side down.
Zodica  8)

kabory

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2009, 05:35:38 PM »
I've gone to the dark side, lol, Yea I really liked the GV250.  But I wanted something bigger, wish I had figured that out before I bought it.  Did not take too much of a beating, lost about a grand.  I only had it for 3 weeks and put 500 miles on it.  I took it back to the dealer I purchased it from and they worked everything out for me, I did get them to throw in a set of saddlebags.  It handles and rides very well.  It is a little intimidating right now, just a month ago, I was scooting around on a 50cc Honda met.

norcal1

• 05 Kymco Grand Vista(Dink)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2009, 10:04:04 PM »
I've gone to the dark side, lol, Yea I really liked the GV250.  But I wanted something bigger, wish I had figured that out before I bought it.  Did not take too much of a beating, lost about a grand.  I only had it for 3 weeks and put 500 miles on it.  I took it back to the dealer I purchased it from and they worked everything out for me, I did get them to throw in a set of saddlebags.  It handles and rides very well.  It is a little intimidating right now, just a month ago, I was scooting around on a 50cc Honda met.

I suggest you take the MSF safety course. A 750cc motorcycle is very different than a 250cc scooter. Take your time and be careful.
Good luck. :)
Proud owner of a Grand Vista

kabory

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2009, 01:26:54 AM »
been there done that, thanx for the concern though.  I have said this probally a million times this week, so I gues I will say it again, DAMN I LOVE THIS BIKE

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()