Author Topic: Like 50 body panels  (Read 1845 times)

rsavb

• View Profile
Like 50 body panels
« on: June 11, 2013, 06:30:48 PM »
There is a rattling noise coming from the fan (blower wheel looking thing) on the rear right of the scoot.  I don't think that is the problem, but sounds like that is where it's coming from.  I got all the screws out of the side panel, but can't seem to get it off.  Is there an instructional on this?

Thanks

Stig / Major Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Rural Ohio
    • View Profile
Re: Like 50 body panels
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2013, 07:01:31 PM »
Not sure which side panel you have off, the lower - thin one? This panel also has a hidden screw at the rear, then the panel slides 1/4 inch to the rear and comes off. If you take your under-seat bucket off you can see how some of these panels are attached. Also, take a look in the LIKE 200i section, there is a video there on removing side panel to get at airfilter.
Boston Strong
Rural Ohio

And, I'm feeling a little peculiar.

rsavb

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2013, 07:12:30 PM »
Well, I didn't even get as far as removing the thin trim/panel under the footboard.  I can remove the seat, and all the screws that I can see on the left rear panel.  That's about it.  I'll check that video you're referring to.  Thanks! 

rsavb

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2013, 07:42:59 PM »
After watching that video, it seems that I can access all the bolts on variator/clutch cover to see if the noise is coming from in there. 

rsavb

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2013, 10:10:30 PM »
Got the trim off the bottom of the rear panel, now got to get the trim below the floorboard.  Any suggestions?  how many screws / other panels have to come off to access those bolts on the CVT cover.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()