Author Topic: I need a little info if someone can help . I need to know about some bolts  (Read 1484 times)

2010Iron883

• My 2010 Iron 883
    • View Profile
I found the little collars , (package protectors) as kymco calls them, but I still need the little heat resistant washers. I am trying to put my plastic cap back on the end of my muffler. It is a 2007 kymco agility 125. Anybody have any idea what material those are made of , or is there something else that I can go buy local. I know metal ones will melt my plastic. it is some sort of material that doesn't hold heat. it is almost like really hard felt. I have one but need 2 bolts and the 2 washers.

de dee

• 2011 300i downtown 82,265 KM.
    • View Profile
would the little washers you are looking for be   #18291-kebe-900@$1.62             kymco collar

de dee

• 2011 300i downtown 82,265 KM.
    • View Profile
  or #18294-ldb2-900-ky

Vivo

• View Profile
They are similar to asbestos gaskets... I think they use graphite now... You can just buy a non-asbestos heat resistant gasket and cut it to make little washers....

Thick scrap leather will also do...

« Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 03:07:04 AM by Vivo »

2010iron883n

• View Profile
Sorry , I am late getting back. its funny I went to advance yesterday and got two header gaskets and made me some washer. As soon as my collars come I  can put it back on. I am worried to death about the vibration I am feeling that comes and goes. its kinda a fluttering vibration, I need a tire, this thing sat for 2 yrs when I screwed up the drive plate on the crank. The vibration was there then. I am wandering if the wallering variator and screwed up my belt face. my scooter has 17000 k , never replaced the belt , but it don't look that bad. you can tell its been used but not cracked all to pieces

2010Iron883

• My 2010 Iron 883
    • View Profile
Sorry , I didn't realize till now I had 2 accounts lol. Anyhow I am referring to the edges of the belt that rides on the face of the fan and variator , not the teeth.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()