Author Topic: Sidecar Outfits Entered in MSILSF Extreme Endurance Races.  (Read 2363 times)

idefendm

• Scootermeister
    • View Profile
    • Motor-Scooter International
Sidecar Outfits Entered in MSILSF Extreme Endurance Races.
« on: January 12, 2013, 09:50:29 AM »
Racer,

This announcement pertains to all scheduled MSILSF Extreme Endurance Races including:

1. The Real Cannonball ~ World's Most Extreme Motor-Scooter Endurance Race, May 4th 2013

2. Lake Tahoe T.T. 375-Mile Extreme Endurance Race, May 4th 2014

3. Golden State 850-Mile Extreme Endurance Race, September 20th/21st 2014

Scooter sidecar outfits are eligible to enter the Sidecar Class without regard to the number of pre-entries in said class. The customary requirement that three (3) pre-entries must be received to populate a class is waived until further notice. Where overall finisher prize money is posted, such as the One Thousand Dollar ($1,000.00) prize posted by MSILSF Vice-President Capt. Lew Laurito for 1st Place Overall in The Real Cannonball, sidecar entries are not eligible to compete for said prize money. Although there are several reasons for this exclusion, the primary one is we do not wish to concern ourselves with enforcing the one rider/one scooter rule. Similarly we do not wish to mandate and/or enforce separate rules pertaining to carrying auxiliary fuel in the chair in lieu of a passenger.

I am looking forward to racing my Kymco S9 70cc Malossi / Cozy 100 outfit at Lake Tahoe T.T.  Does anyone with a scooter outfit care to join me?

Regards,

Scootermeister
Alan Spears, Scootermeister
Motor-Scooter International Land-Speed Federation
(619) 852-6985
www.motorscooterlandspeedfederation.org

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()