Author Topic: Derestrict Super 9 - Please help me  (Read 2102 times)

n/a

• View Profile
Derestrict Super 9 - Please help me
« on: June 24, 2009, 02:04:26 PM »
Hi everyone. Im just bought a Super 9 in Tokyo and found this forum. In Japan, we have always had only the LC version with full specs which is different from some parts of the world as far as I can tell.

I have done some research about derestricting the scooter but would really appreciate your time in helping me.

From what I can gather, I should cut or unplug the green CDI wire and change something else?? I understand the CDI part but have no idea about what exactly needs changing. My scooter is used and so I dont have this part which is meant to come with the bike new.

Thank you very much for your time and please excuse the newbie question ;D

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
Re: Derestrict Super 9 - Please help me
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2009, 08:22:02 PM »
It is the LITE green wire that gets cut from the scooter side of the plug, you then attach it to the DARK green wire on the same side of the harness. I would solder it if you can. Good luck W/ the rest of the MODS, because I do not know that scoot. Look through the prior posts on this forum because I'm sure I have seen the Info. you need.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

0BARK4322

• View Profile
Re: Derestrict Super 9 - Please help me
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2009, 12:25:11 AM »
 :D--FIRST OPEN THE STORAGE BOX, THEN PULL UP THE BROWN BOX (THAT HAS WIRES CONNECTED TO IT)=LOOK FOR THE GREEN WIRE AND THEN SLIDE THE CLEAR PLASTIC COVER DOWN THE GREEN WIRE THEN PULL APART THE CLAMPS THAT HOLD THE GREEN WIRE TOGETHER---THEN TAPE OVER THE TO METAL CLAMPS SO NO WATER GET INTO THEM, NO CUTTING ----THATS WHAT I DID AND I GOT THAT INFOR SOMEWHERE ON HERE
« Last Edit: November 17, 2009, 01:31:12 AM by 0BARK4322 »
ALL STOCK

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()