Author Topic: No one riding?  (Read 5081 times)

sissy mary

• View Profile
Re: No one riding?
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2012, 02:57:35 PM »
Rode yesterday. 62 degrees. Just about perfect. Trip was about 100 miles. Runs perfect in cool humid weather. With my Leo Vince exhaust I think I need to go up one main jet size as it pops when I back of the throttle when it's warm out side. Hope there are more days like this. :-*

Syl

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2012, 11:08:30 PM »
Several days ago I went out in 46 to 50 degrees with my leather coat on and mask down and I was very comfortable. Today the temperature went from 68 to 71 and I wore a sweat shirt with a High Viz vest on and I was feeling a bit cool and uncomfortable. The obvious reason was the very high gusty wind which was going right through the sweat shirt and even felt it coming through my levi's. The gusts were so bad that I had to be extremely careful not to get blown off the road or into oncoming traffic. It wasn't a day that I wanted to get on any major highway. Further, going out to the Ponderosa with my wife for a free Veteran Buffet today, I couldn't believe how many dead deer were on the side of the roads. I mean, I never had seen so many. We were in the car for this trip being this major highway would have blown us off the road it was so windy. Are we getting prepared for Dec. 19, 2012 with this nasty weather changes? Anyone Anyone familar with the soo called "dooms day" time prediction? Note, I said "prediction". Between the Inca's, Myans, Nosterdomus, Chinese and several other past day predictions of Dec. 19th makes for a touchy conversation. Get your rides in!!

sissy mary

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2012, 12:30:40 AM »
Its the 21st of Dec where/when the Myan calender ends. A huge solar flair that causes a magnetic polar shift? Earth then spins in the opposite direction where the sun rises in the west? Massive earth quakes & tital waves? Science has stated this may have happened in the past? What caused the ice ages? Could the last polar shift have been what caused Noah's flood? Sea shells found in the mountains as well as bones of whales? Mamoths flash frozen because the earth tilted up and there temperant climate became siberia in a matter of minutes/hours? Truth? Speculation? It does make for interesting reading? :-*

fshfindr

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2012, 12:56:44 AM »
I ride almost every dry day.  I don't go far, but I do get to ride.  Today, with my Joe Rocket jacket I was actually sweating, 60F.

Richard L.
Richard L. in Bellmawr
Keep The Rubber Side Down & The Helmet Side Up

Syl

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2012, 11:48:00 AM »
sissy mary, thanks for the correction on the date. I don't know why I am hung up on the 19th. This I know is not just a prediction from what I understand..it is a known fact as to what is to occur with the alignment of the planets which happens every many thousands of years. Gonna be interesting.

sissy mary

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 13, 2012, 03:04:26 PM »
Yes, something like every 26,800 years or so? The earth is lined up exactly in the center of the galaxy, and they just found out that there is a black hole at the center also? But what or how this matters I don't know? But anyway, the 21 of Dec is that day???? :-*

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()