Author Topic: No one riding?  (Read 5088 times)

sissy mary

• View Profile
No one riding?
« on: November 03, 2012, 03:12:08 PM »
What's the matter? No post? No one riding? I know it's a little cold outside, but what are you? A bunch of SISSY MARY'S!!!! ;) :) :D ;D :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-*

axy

• View Profile
Re: No one riding?
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2012, 03:19:37 PM »
What's the matter? No post? No one riding? I know it's a little cold outside, but what are you? A bunch of SISSY MARY'S!!!! ;) :) :D ;D :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-*

Sissy Mary here just came home from work.
Also, around now the weather is the best for riding (19 C during the day).
---
Kymco People GT300i 2017 ABS Euro4
Kymco Agility 125 2008

(Past: Kymco People 250S, Piaggio Beverly 200, Kawasaki ZR-7S, Yamaha TW125, Kymco Cobra Cross 50, Peugeot Zenith 50, Piaggio NRG 50 mc2 72 cc Naraku kit)

sissy mary

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2012, 03:28:38 PM »
Thats the high 60's for us in the states. I agree, perfect riding weather. Way to go. :-*

bleys

• Ride what you like, not what other's like.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2012, 05:49:38 PM »
Riding every day that it isn't raining.  Mornings are averaging 37-44F and afternoons 50-60F, but it beats being in a cage.
Bill
Pawtucket, Rhode Island
2009 Xciting 250Ri - gone :(
2014 Honda CTX700N

rick71

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2012, 10:22:37 PM »
Riding every day it isn't raining, or if I have to carry things to/from work I don't want to carry on the scoot.
Rick

sissy mary

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2012, 11:11:29 PM »
Good to hear. With no post I thought everyone had but there bikes up for the winter?  :-*

Zimmerman

• ---------
  • Northeastern Pennsyvania USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2012, 11:43:03 PM »
My wife and I took a 45 minute ride (one way) to a pizza place in the next town.

It's in the low 30's F here.

On the way home there were a few snow flurries.

It's cold but we just hate putting the scooters away for the winter.
Kymco Yager GT200i
Kymco People 150
Yamaha Riva 125

KennyT

• View Profile
    • www.KensFeaturedHomes.com
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2012, 11:47:34 PM »
Still riding every day, and will continue to until I buy a car!  Hoping for continued decent temps (anything over 30) through Thanksgiving!
Ken
2009 Kymco Agility 125
Have fun and enjoy the ride!

Oldscoot

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2012, 01:48:18 PM »
I ride every day also.  I switch between my Kymco 300 GTi and the 500.  The differences between them are far more than the extra 200 cc.   

We're in the middle of the Rockers vs. Mods Rally.  It's a rally made up of of classic and modern British bikes as well as bikes of all makes and years and scooters of all vintages and types.  We have a number of group rides and we stop at bike shops and pubs along the route. Yesterday I rode the 500 - today I'll take the 300.       

I noticed the lack of postings and just figured nobody had anything to say.

Thanks for the effort at jump starting.

sissy mary

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2012, 01:55:28 PM »
I used to live in Arizona for over 30 years and never had to put the bike up for the winter. But now in Michigan I have to. It just kills me. I put sea foam in it, start it about once or twice a month, and keep the battery up, so if their is a warm enough day, I can take it out. Here's hoping there will be a few days this winter to ride. I heard next week will be in the 50's? I hope. :-*

racewalker

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2012, 02:15:25 PM »
Got caught here. Another 6 inches of snow. Can't even get it to the shed to put away for the winter. Last year I rode into November. :'(
08 People S 125
11 Downtown 300i

sissy mary

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2012, 03:21:13 PM »
When I lived in michigan before, (many years ago). I used to put the bike up around mid Nov, or at first snow, and take it back out around mid march. :-*

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2012, 02:14:19 AM »
I ride seven days a week... only use the car for family trips... The weather is great... Cold Siberian wind entering our country now...

Mike Green

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2012, 03:34:52 AM »
I have been restrained in my comments lately. I'm still waiting on my Xc500's repairs and it's not the dealership's fault. They have received about half the parts from Kymco and waiting on delivery of the other half. I have not been posting because of the negative feelings I have right now. I don't want to turn anyone away from purchasing one of these outstanding scooters but to be honest I'm very disappointed in the service response and two months seems more than adequate time. I've missed all of these beautiful Southern days to ride in and I'm considering trading when I get it back.
Mike

jprestonian

• 2007 Kymco People 250, 2011 Honda PCX
    • View Profile
    • a scooter called wanda
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2012, 04:14:54 AM »
I have been restrained in my comments lately. I'm still waiting on my Xc500's repairs and it's not the dealership's fault. They have received about half the parts from Kymco and waiting on delivery of the other half. I have not been posting because of the negative feelings I have right now. I don't want to turn anyone away from purchasing one of these outstanding scooters but to be honest I'm very disappointed in the service response and two months seems more than adequate time. I've missed all of these beautiful Southern days to ride in and I'm considering trading when I get it back.
Mike

Trouble in Paradise.

Mike, your excommunication papers are in the mail, as we speak.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()