Author Topic: super trans kit eco Naraku  (Read 2925 times)

Bray0671

• View Profile
super trans kit eco Naraku
« on: October 27, 2012, 07:49:26 AM »
I have a 2013 agility 50 and it runs like crap. The dealer told me they need to do a tune up and oil change for 50$ at 300 km. I asked what the tune up will be, jetting the carb, adjusting fuel mixture screw and so forth.He replied by saying they don't need to be jetted and if I didn't get my oil services and tune ups done with them it would void my warranty which isn't true I called kymko USA. So I want to get a kit to get my bike to not run like shi????. I am thinking about buying this kit and different jets to get my bike running  smooth. Also a new cdi. My plane is to put all new kit when I derestrict the bike so if I have to take it in for warranty I can put the oem parts back on. Any thoughts
http://www.racingplanetusa.com/super-trans-naraku-4stroke-50cc-139qmb-p-20713-1.html?sessID=94a9a28a4e26d771d652a83aab6228ae

skippy

• View Profile
Re: super trans kit eco Naraku
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2012, 08:09:57 AM »
i have found of the shelf kits like this ok. but its for every 139qma/qmb engine so its genralised for every bike.
with the kit you could do with finding out....

boss lenth for vaveriator
rmp of the springs( what force it takes to open etc) in the clutch
roler weights.

as there will be just 1 set up in the kit you will spend more on fine tuning all the above. it would be cheeper to buy indervidual parts to your tast...
im from the uk but these parts i find best set up for myself......

Kymco Agility 50cc High Speed Variator NK900.20 narkau inc 5.3g rolers. you may want some ranging from 5g - 6g

KYMCO AGILITY 50 4T Malossi Uprated Clutch Springs 1500 suits me best

Kymco Agility RS 50cc Sport Contra Spring narkau 1500 rpm

sure race planet will have the same things

as for cdi and jets( you will want an 82 jet m5.

streido

• I view speed limits as guidelines rather than laws
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2012, 03:01:48 PM »
Theres no point you spending the money to get it to run right, if you just bought it new from a dealer and its not running well then the dealer has to either fix it so it does run right or give you a new scoot. Why wont he fix it now? If its running crap then its his duty to fix it for free since you just bought it. It must be faulty or have issues from new which is unacceptable. I wouldnt do anything till he fixes the running issues, after that its easy to derestrict it yourself or have him do it even but get it running right 1st before you start tryimg to tune it, otherwise you will have a total nightmare trying to get it right.
Chaos is my co-pilot.

skippy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2012, 05:20:22 PM »
too true... get it sorted first. you can get it serviced at any garage so to speak that has a service stamp.
when you bought the bike normaly first service is free as its recomended at 200 or 300 mile or so(oil change etc).
but if not running right then it should have been set up right in the first place.
i would tell you to threton them with trading standerds or onbudsman. but its prob not worth it. but i would not go back to them if they not willing to sort it for free.

streido

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2012, 06:08:43 PM »
That kit looks ok btw too only other thing you'd need is the 82 main jet.

But if the scoot runs like crap now then it will still run like crap after thats been fitted.

You may be able to pick up the parts seperately else where for cheaper. Doesnt say what roller weight is supplied so you may need diff rollers too dep on that.
Chaos is my co-pilot.

Bray0671

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2012, 06:12:03 PM »
Thanks I live in Las Vegas and it is the only kymko dealer so he can be a fuc??. He says 50$ for the first tune up at 300k I didn't do it so I am at 450 k right now. I changed the oil and gear oil at 300k. It worn go but 20 up hill and 30 down hill. Is their a fuel mixture screw on this I can't find it? Thanks

skippy

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2012, 08:51:14 PM »
what do you get on flat? cant see there being many hills in vagas but never travled ou of uk so cant coment. but my agility was simular when i got it. 25-30 max. but had been neglected. after cdi and jet change/ new boss and a good cvt clean was much better.

streido

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2012, 10:03:43 PM »
You wont get past 30-32 downhill because its restricted & 20 isnt unknown up some hills till you tune in and mess with the whole cvt
Chaos is my co-pilot.

Bray0671

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2012, 10:57:16 PM »
The problem I am having is some times it will go 27mph us hill and other times 20 and it sounds like it is giong to die. I finally spoke to the mechanic of the store and he said he would look at it for free on Monday. Also I asked how much to derestrict my bike and he said 100$. I asked if he would cut or put in new Cdi and he said it depends which one it has?????? What ever that means also a jet 85 and a new boss.
Do you guys think that is worth the money to keep my Warenty??

streido

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2012, 11:09:25 PM »
85 jet is too large so it will prob run rich and wont be at its best performance, its an 82 jet for a derestricted a50, 80 jet for restricted.
Chaos is my co-pilot.

blue

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2012, 11:47:04 PM »
85 jet is too large so it will prob run rich and wont be at its best performance, its an 82 jet for a derestricted a50, 80 jet for restricted.

I have a 85 jet in my scoot but yet I got a open air filter with a cover on it runns good.

Bray0671

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2012, 12:39:23 AM »
Thanks what about the Cdi should upgrade with out doing major performance to my bike. I'm looking at it like this I have a 100$ to-150$ to spend to derestrict it and do any performace parts. What do you guys think is the most important things to get to go with other stock parts?
1 Cdi
2. New boss
3. Just weights or both wights and new varaitor.
4. Clutch spring
5 82 main jet

blue

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2012, 01:31:50 AM »
just cut the cdi and do the 82 jet and the drive boss with 5.5 rollers well get you well over 42 to 45 mph.
and thats doing good other then that get a bigger scoot.

Bray0671

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2012, 02:02:59 AM »
Thanks what should I get giong up hill if I am giong 22 to 26 in Vegas I only go up our down I live on the out side of the dust bowl will that weight set up help with the hills thanks a lot guys I must be getting annoying

skippy

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2012, 08:51:57 AM »
only changing your totque spring and clutch springs will gett better up hill....

but id upgrade that at a later date.... not now...

first....if the cdi is cut how can it still have warenty?

id just buy a cdi for it.
change the jet to 82
change the boss

probley cost $50 or so.

ride like that for a bit than look into spring upgrade.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()