Author Topic: ALERT!!! Super cheap performance parts for our scooter  (Read 2891 times)

Trancebear

• Sucker For Discontinued Scooters
  • Retired Micro$oft Drone
    • View Profile
ALERT!!! Super cheap performance parts for our scooter
« on: August 14, 2012, 09:09:44 AM »
I just bought a Polini variator and a NHRC carbon fiber (looking..lol) complete exhaust for $250 shipped from http://www.scootermercato.com/. Go to their clearance section and then use the coupon code 20% to get the discount. I am exited to get the parts. They are located in Georgia.
My Name Is Chris Y'all
2014 BMW 650GT
2014 Kymco MyRoad 700 Modded
2006 Kymco B&W 250
Threw Away All The Chinese Scoots

Scooterchick

• View Profile
Bet and Win 250cc....Seat Modification???
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2012, 01:38:15 AM »
Howdy!

Scooterchick here....:-).  I have a 250cc Bet and Win that I purchased a few months back.  Rides very well, but the seat sucks!  Has anybody changed their seat out??

Trancebear

• Sucker For Discontinued Scooters
  • Retired Micro$oft Drone
    • View Profile
Re: Bet and Win 250cc....Seat Modification???
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2012, 03:14:35 AM »
Howdy!

Scooterchick here....:-).  I have a 250cc Bet and Win that I purchased a few months back.  Rides very well, but the seat sucks!  Has anybody changed their seat out??

I am having mine custom re-made to more resemble a fat cruiser style seat. Costing me $200. Might be done in a few weeks.
My Name Is Chris Y'all
2014 BMW 650GT
2014 Kymco MyRoad 700 Modded
2006 Kymco B&W 250
Threw Away All The Chinese Scoots

Scooterchick

• View Profile
Re: ALERT!!! Super cheap performance parts for our scooter
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2012, 04:53:01 AM »
yeah, I didn't want to go to the expense of doing that seeing as I currently live in Canada and EVERYTHING here is twice as much as in the United States.  If I can find a place that will do it for that much, that would be great!

I notice you got rid of your chinese scooters!  good for you!  I had one for ONE DAY and had to take it back and get my money back from the seller the next morning.  It just wouldn't start again.  the other one was a Saga that I bought from the dealer here in Canada.  Worst possible business transaction of all time!  broke down 5 times in 4 weeks, bought it brand new and he didn't want to give me money back or nothing....I sold it to some guy who seemed like he wouldn't mind working on that piece of junk! 

good riddens! 

Peters

• In Glock I Trust
    • View Profile
Re: ALERT!!! Super cheap performance parts for our scooter
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2012, 05:02:32 AM »
Yeah china scoots do seem to break or not start a lot. Kymco scoots are great  :). You can redo the seat yourself if you're not afraid. With the internet nowadays, you can find anything on anything. I'll bet you can find out how to restuff and recover your seat for much less than $200. If not, I'm sure you can find someone online that will do it for a reasonable price.
*2010 People 50 2t with 70cc kit and more
*2001 ZX-50 beater

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()