Author Topic: Impressions  (Read 837 times)

hippiebrian

• View Profile
Impressions
« on: June 21, 2012, 12:46:51 AM »
Just some impressions of this bike after owning it for a while.  I love it, for starters!

Pros: Real 75 mpg...bitchen!
        Nice flat wide seat that's good for a couple hours (at least).
        Enough power around town to get around trafic, and enough acceleration for sucessful lane splitting (legal here in Ca.)
        Twist and go leaves nothing to think about.
        Sixteen inch wheels means nice stability!  This is the only scooter I have ever ridden without hands...it's just that stable!
        More than adequate braking.

Cons: For a real big guy like me (230 lbs) real top speed is 60 mph...not quite enough to feel comfy going on the freeway.
         Little wind protection (not a big deal for me, but some people may be a little disappointed).
         Not much foot room.  My size 11s barely fit in there and both toe and heel touch.  That being said, I tend to ride with my toes
             pointed out anyhow, so no biggie for me, but keep that in mind.

All in all, I have to say that in 35+ years of riding motorcycles, this has to be the best around town bike I have ever owned!  Anyone who commutes in the city like I do should quit thinking about it and just buy one!

Calothrix

• View Profile
Re: Impressions
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2012, 02:15:27 AM »
After owning a 150 for nearly 4 years now, I can't agree more with your assessment.  Just a great little scooter!

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()