Author Topic: (SOLD) KYMCO People 150 w/perf. pipe, other mods, 3k miles, E.C., $1335  (Read 1336 times)

scootermaven

• View Profile
(SOLD)/b]
KYMCO People 150 (152cc's) scooter in great condition. Scooter has always been garaged. Mileage is approx. 3,000 miles. Mechanically, the scooter is in "stock" form w/the exception of a NHRC of Taiwan alloy performance exhaust upgrade for improved sound and power. An upgraded L.E.D. tail light bulb and flashing L.E.D. brake lights have been installed on each side of the license plate bracket for greater visibility and improved safety. Passenger foot pegs have been nicely modified to be safely used by the driver where there's more foot room. Top speed is approx. 65 mph and fuel economy is approx. 75 mpg. More info (specs) can be found at kymcousa.com/showroom/scooters/people150. It's made in Taiwan, which it where most of the better-quality scooters are made these days.

Market value for this scooter in excellent condition WITHOUT the low mileage and options is $1,305.00, so this one with its very low mileage and options should certainly be worth $1,335.00 firm. The NHRC performance exhaust alone was over a $200 add-on...worth every penny!  It's not likely you will find a KYMCO People 150 nearly as nice and similarly equipped. If it's possible for you to come look at it in-person, pretty sure you'll see what I mean. By the way, it's being sold because a female rider just couldn't get totally comfortable on it (she was a little too short) and couldn't justify keeping it.

You can read an excellent review (not aware of any negative ones, ever) on the KYMCO People 150 at justgottascoot.com/people150. You can also ask "wordslinger" here on the forum about the scooter, as he's seen it in-person.

If you are interested in the scoot, please send me a P.M.

« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 11:40:54 PM by scootermaven »
I may be slower uphill, but I'm quicker at the gas pump!

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
Re: FS: KYMCO People 150 w/perf. pipe, other mods, 3k miles, E.C., $1335
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2012, 02:33:35 AM »
You can also ask "wordslinger" here on the forum about the scooter, as he's seen it in-person.

..it's true, this is a sweet scoot...if i could get by riding it without a license, i would have snagged it the first day...

..5-0 would take it from me...they always looking and shiit...

..i almost bought it anyway....

..that exhaust makes it rumble, sounding more like a 250..it's throatier than any of the 150's on the road around here..

..it would be an awesome 2-person scoot that, personally, I wouldn't be afraid to ride anywhere..

peace
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 02:35:23 AM by wordslinger »
..every mod (action) necessitates a (reaction) mod..

Calothrix

• View Profile
Re: FS: KYMCO People 150 w/perf. pipe, other mods, 3k miles, E.C., $1335
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2012, 02:25:58 AM »
Awesome looking scoot at a great price.  1,000 miles closer and I might be all over it!

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()