Author Topic: Mods to Bet & Win  (Read 9967 times)

KymcoRiderz

• View Profile
Mods to Bet & Win
« on: December 17, 2007, 12:01:48 AM »
I have a Red/Silver B&W and have always wanted to try some modifications. Has anyone made any  paint/accessory mods that make your scooter stand out and can you share your experiences.

Thanks,

-Tony

geekonabike

• View Profile
Re: Mods to Bet & Win
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2010, 03:06:16 AM »
I was hoping to order up a Givi for it, but they didn't have a bracket for the 250 B&W.  They have one for the smaller B&W's but I looked at the diagram for how it would go on and the 250 has too much plastic in the way.  It is supposed to use the top bolts on the shocks, and come out a bit and back, but that would assume that the bolts were in plain view and they are not.  The idea, though, is simple enough and I'm tempted to ask one of the many local metals shops if they could fab it for me, or ask some of the students and profs at the college where I teach.  It can't be much more expensive than what Givi wanted for theirs.

I may also have the (Taiwanese) wife-unit call Kymco and see if those guys make anything for it, perhaps in the Euro market as I don't think Kymco sells the 250 in Taiwan.

pabust

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2010, 11:48:42 AM »
Let me tell you that i found a company that makes a special camshaft, big bore kit, bigger carburetor and modified head for the 250 engine found on the B&W 250, i'm in conversations with this company to buy those parts, install them and make a review so to let everybody know if it was money well spent, i'll keep you posted  ;)

pabust

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2010, 02:42:53 PM »
Ok, the engine is not CN 250 based, so nothing of the performance parts i found work on it, so no upgrades available yet  :'(

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()