Author Topic: Hello i need some info if you got it.  (Read 1673 times)

2010Iron883

• My 2010 Iron 883
    • View Profile
Hello i need some info if you got it.
« on: August 24, 2011, 11:24:20 AM »
im thinking about makeing my little scooter bad a$$. Where wouold you buy a big bore kit that will fit the bike no questions asked. I will be having it installed by the scooter garage and he looks like he is very good. Im probably gonna put a performance crank as well. Probably a stroker. I know the casing will have to be bored but im not the one doing the work. I just want to order my own parts and im not sure which ones will fit.  Where is the best place to get ncy parts? Help me if you can. I have the kymco oem link already .
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 11:18:58 AM by 2010Iron883 »

marioG

• View Profile
Re: Hello i need some info if you got it.
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2011, 05:46:21 PM »
need to get only kymco parts....kdu kymco is different from other gy6...

kymco have gy6 like engine...think that bog bore must have kymco compatibility info.....different positions of screws...

but also think that if u can try before buying and can return is the best solution.....if u can..
FUBAR is an acronym that commonly means "f***ed up beyond all recognition/any repair".

old mod

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2011, 06:50:27 PM »
Taipei Scooter Assassins are good for parts, if in any doubt if it will fit, ask them, they'll put you straight

2010Iron883

• My 2010 Iron 883
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2011, 10:49:00 AM »
 Mario im not an idiot. I talked to a scooter mechanic. Have a look at the web site   The Scooter Garage in mebance NC.I cant very well just buy kymco parts when i said in my first post i was wanting to get a stroker crank and BBK.  Im looking for pro opinions who have installed some sort of big bore kit and stroker crank. Ive read pretty much all the info i can find on the kdu . I want some real hands on info from people with experiencein stalling BBK and stroker cranks. U cant tell the diff in a kdu until you get inside. I know its diffrent though, thats why ive asked the question.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 11:12:48 AM by 2010Iron883 »

2010Iron883

• My 2010 Iron 883
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2011, 10:52:11 AM »
No differnce in the way it bolts on. im worried about problems you cant see . I dont want no pos parts. This engine is identical to a china gy6  (short case) as far as the way it mounts and the way the head bolts on. All of this is the same i know this much i have checked and checked . I have google on my computer too! There is one certain guy on here that just flames me when he replys to my posts and i just wish he could avoid even interacting with me PERIOD!

skadamo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2011, 02:49:56 PM »
Mario, no personal attacks.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()