Author Topic: Race Variator  (Read 1020 times)

Charlie_edwards

• View Profile
Race Variator
« on: July 17, 2011, 05:38:04 PM »
Can anybody please send me links for a race variator etc like what I need ( variator. Rollers. Etc). Thanks guys I know I have asked before but I have lostbthem can you please post links much appreciated

Charlie :)

blue

• View Profile
Re: Race Variator
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2011, 01:52:20 AM »
monsterscooterparts.com has some for the kymco agilty.

Encya

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2011, 10:57:09 AM »
http://www.scootertronics.com/povaky4tag.html

Well this is the one I ordered from scootertronics 2 weeks ago.  Called them yesterday, and they had just gotten it in and should ship today.

sidthesloth

• Kymco ZX50
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2011, 01:21:37 PM »
They seem to be rather pricey. Can't imagine paying $60 for Dr.Pulley sliders.
ZX50, 47mm cyl. kit, TZR50 CDI. Michelin Pilot Sport tyres,
Next performance mod; pumping the tyres up.

Encya

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2011, 04:47:11 PM »
They seem to be rather pricey. Can't imagine paying $60 for Dr.Pulley sliders.

No I wouldn't pay that either.  The sale price of $39.99 seems high as well.  I guess that's why I only ordered the Polini variator from them, which doesn't seem like a bad deal w/all that's included and the free shipping.

Kenho21

• I live my life 0.402336 kilometers at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2011, 09:39:08 PM »
Scootertonics.com is one of the worst companies I have ever dealt with. Everything is way overpriced and their customer service is horrible. When I ordered the $400 85cc conversion kit from them and installed it it started making some horrible ticking noise. I even complained about it on this forum and the guy Mike or Tommy I cant remember which one called me from scootertonics and practically begged me to delete post from this forum telling of my experience. I never found out what was making the noise after hours and hours of tinkering and they were pretty rude to me through the whole ordeal, although they did send me a few free parts they never offered to return it.

I personally will never buy anything from them again and would urge anyone else to avoid them as well. ALL THEY WANT IS YOUR MONEY.

Anything you see on their sight can be found elsewhere for cheaper, I have looked. If anyone ever sees anything they like on the sight please let me know and I will gladly provide you with a link where you can buy the same thing at a better price and almost definitely with better service.
2009 Kymco Agility 50- 72cc Airsal kit, Uni Free-Flow Air Filter, Main Jet 120, 1500 Contra Spring, 6g Rollers, Malossi Multivar Variator, NCY Exhaust, NCY 80cc Camshaft, Cut CDI, Smooth Boss Drive, MRP Ignition Coil

Encya

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2011, 10:56:12 AM »
Scootertonics.com is one of the worst companies I have ever dealt with. Everything is way overpriced and their customer service is horrible. When I ordered the $400 85cc conversion kit from them and installed it it started making some horrible ticking noise. I even complained about it on this forum and the guy Mike or Tommy I cant remember which one called me from scootertonics and practically begged me to delete post from this forum telling of my experience. I never found out what was making the noise after hours and hours of tinkering and they were pretty rude to me through the whole ordeal, although they did send me a few free parts they never offered to return it.

I personally will never buy anything from them again and would urge anyone else to avoid them as well. ALL THEY WANT IS YOUR MONEY.

Anything you see on their sight can be found elsewhere for cheaper, I have looked. If anyone ever sees anything they like on the sight please let me know and I will gladly provide you with a link where you can buy the same thing at a better price and almost definitely with better service.

I did find the same variator on scooterdynasty.com for $30 less.  So yes scootertronics prices and shipping times are high.  I probably would not use them again either.  The upside is they didn't charge my credit card until the variator shipped.  So it coulda been worse.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()