Author Topic: HELPP !!Can people please send me links. READ!!  (Read 1469 times)

Charlie_edwards

• View Profile
HELPP !!Can people please send me links. READ!!
« on: June 14, 2011, 05:09:20 PM »
Please help me I want to buy a new race/upgraded variator but I don't know what to buy can you please send me links of some please and also what I'll need. Like belt? Variator?rollers? Etc.

Many thanks Charlie

streido

• I view speed limits as guidelines rather than laws
    • View Profile
Re: HELPP !!Can people please send me links. READ!!
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2011, 05:24:42 PM »
I already told you what you need and even posted you links ???

Under your "how to cut your cdi" post ???

Maybe someone else can offer you some wisdom. Im not prepared to post links every day tho, lok at the other post, all you need o do is click on th links and buy the items ???
Chaos is my co-pilot.

Charlie_edwards

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2011, 06:34:04 PM »
Ok so is that everything because the variator looks like a standard one and what weight roller do you recommend

streido

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2011, 06:51:10 PM »
Thats the exact same variator I fitted on mine, its listed as a race variator. Its definately not the same as a stock variator cos I got much better and smoother acceleration after fitting it, and about 5-8mph more top speed too. So for the price i am very happy with it. You can buy any race variator you want, some on ebay or just google "gy6 race variator" and you will find more under the shopping tab. Malossi is a more expensive brand name one too but that was about £60 when I looked and mine was £18.

I find 5.5g rollers work well, so do many others. Stock rollers are 6.5g, so you will have them in your agility now, going lighter helps a bit with acceleration.

If you find a different variator you want to try, but are not sure if it fits just put a link up for it and someone will advise if its suitable for your scooter. Most online shops, and ebay sellers, list what bikes it fits at the bottom of their ads, so just check it fits on a, Kymco Agility 50cc 4t, and you should be fine with that.
Chaos is my co-pilot.

Charlie_edwards

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2011, 09:56:34 PM »
Ok thanks mate I know I'm a pain but your a great help and I'm sure this will help many others   And just say if I were to get 5.0 or 4.5 rollers will the be better

streido

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2011, 11:13:30 PM »
Well im using 5.5g and they're not too bad, tried 7.5g but they were too heavy. Was going to maybe try 4.5g but havent got round to it yet, may work better or maybe worse. I would try 5.5g 1st cos at least that works well on most agilitys, you can always buy 4.5g later and change them if your not happy, they dont cost much and only takes 20mins at most to swap them over if you have the tools. Any weight of roller that is size 16x13 will fit your scooter, so if your wanting 5.5g rollers get 16x13, 5.5g ones.

No, need to apologise, weve all been there with trying to learn how to do thing on our scooters. Just take your time and dont try rush it and dont run out and do everything all at once. If you do it piece by piece you can tell if each new part you fit makes a difference or not and decide if you need to change it. Do it all in one go and if its not feeling right when you finish you have no idea which part is causing it.
Chaos is my co-pilot.

Charlie_edwards

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2011, 05:58:39 PM »
What about the variator boss ?

streido

• View Profile
Chaos is my co-pilot.

Charlie_edwards

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2011, 12:16:50 PM »
Thanks

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()