Author Topic: MYROAD 700i at the TOKYO MOTOR SHOW  (Read 6538 times)

skadamo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
MYROAD 700i at the TOKYO MOTOR SHOW
« on: November 16, 2007, 08:54:00 PM »
Wow,that is a big scooter.  I wonder if it will make it to the US.

The brand new inline 2 cylinders 4-stork 8-valves engine adopt liquid cooling and Close-Loop EFI fuel injection system to follow EURO-3 regulation, top speed over 170 km/hr. The electrical adjustable three-module suspension system service for comfortable riding, it provide rider to adjust by personal preference. The state-of-the-art keyless technology service for IC sensor ignition system. Rider with the IC sensor can easy to operate the scooter ignition while the rider close to the scooter. The ABS system will automatically service for emergency stop to enhance the safety for high speed riding. In general, no matter how you evaluate it from any respect, all you can get is the state-of-the-art KYMCO product design technology.

http://www.kymco.com/media_center/news_content.asp?CTID={ACDE4564-F4AF-465A-87EB-BB37DD09D176}

perfex

• View Profile
Re: MYROAD 700i at the TOKYO MOTOR SHOW
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2007, 12:52:44 AM »
Well I wonder if there will be a MXU700!

skadamo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2007, 06:57:46 AM »
Yeah, good question.  I would not be surprised.

Areomyst

• Scootin' America!
    • View Profile
    • American Scooter Forum - Scooter Invasion
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2008, 08:31:31 PM »
I think this machine would be an instant hit in the United States.  So many people who would be more interested in scooters turn away because of what they consider to be "small" displacement engines.  Personally, I think the 250s are great.  The smaller the engine, the more economical it is... which is why many of us turn to scooters in the first place!  Nevermind the fact that we sometimes throw all that out the window and dive headfirst into performance modifications. :P

~Josh
www.scooterinvasion.net - Tech help, repairs & tuning.

yvg

• Kymco Agility 50, Kymco Super 8 50
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2008, 10:50:47 PM »
I've already mentioned to my dealer that they have to check if they can sell me one for next season. BTW, it is not so easy here, but this is definitely a piece I will add to my collection.

Yury

sidthesloth

• Kymco ZX50
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2010, 01:11:43 PM »
In the quote above they say a paralell twin but a youtube video of a review said a v-twin, though I dont know how they would go about a v-twin in a scooter. nice as it would be.
ZX50, 47mm cyl. kit, TZR50 CDI. Michelin Pilot Sport tyres,
Next performance mod; pumping the tyres up.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()