Author Topic: Piaggio_Americas posted an image of mine~!  (Read 17 times)

Stig / Major Tom

  • Global Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 15455
  • Rural Ohio
    • View Profile
Piaggio_Americas posted an image of mine~!
« on: Today at 05:37:24 PM »
Years ago - I contacted Piaggio USA, Manhattan address, with this photo to see if they wanted pics of their scooters in the USA. Their adverts focused on Euro shots.
They emailed me back and asked me to start a instagram acct, and then pass the pic to them. Eventually I figured out how to do this by paying my teenager.
Soon, they prompted me to look at their page.


I was mighty chuffed, I tell you. We're on the web!      ...or whatever you call it....

Stig
Boston Strong
Rural Ohio

And, I'm feeling a little peculiar.

Iahawk

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 3149
  • Eastern Iowa, USA
    • View Profile
Re: Piaggio_Americas posted an image of mine~!
« Reply #1 on: Today at 09:20:19 PM »
really cool shot
2010 People S200 - sold after 8 wonderful years!
2014 Ninja 300
1996 Honda Helix
1984 Honda Nighthawk 650