Author Topic: Rover "DEFENDER" sighting...  (Read 25 times)

Stig / Major Tom

  • Global Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 15440
  • Rural Ohio
    • View Profile
Rover "DEFENDER" sighting...
« on: Today at 05:21:30 PM »
I was parked across the street from this Rover this morning.
Its hefty presence, color and smooth sides make me think of a bank vault! Carved rather than styled.
A year ago there was a Bugatti parked by Dino's - owners of both were inside, but I'm - just barely - too polite to go in and bother them :)

I've seen a Morgan, an XK-E, Maseratis, and a slew or Porsches parked in the village.

This beast seems very appropriately named!




Nearest dealer is 50+ miles away - although they probably come and fetch it for service
Stig
« Last Edit: Today at 05:23:26 PM by Stig / Major Tom »
Boston Strong
Rural Ohio

And, I'm feeling a little peculiar.