Author Topic: First time I stopped in Dino's for coffee.  (Read 48 times)

Stig / Major Tom

  • Global Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 15440
  • Rural Ohio
    • View Profile
First time I stopped in Dino's for coffee.
« on: Today at 01:04:30 PM »
I was telling Dino this morning that I'd  studied, online, how to not embarrass myself my first visit to his coffee shop.
"I learned that if I want cream in my coffee, then I say "large house blend, with room, please."

Almost pulled it off....
Dino rotates the bean from 8 he stocks, no house blend. And he puts your cream in - especially after Covid.

He takes a bit of getting used to. Loud, confrontive, boisterous, and makes dam good coffee. My daughter is still a little afraid of him - even though he greets the families warmly.

It was a memorable day,  the first time he greeted me with. " mornin' Tom. Large with cream?"



Oh yeah, his reply this morning..."I'll give you room buddy!"

Stig
« Last Edit: Today at 01:14:44 PM by Stig / Major Tom »
Boston Strong
Rural Ohio

And, I'm feeling a little peculiar.