Author Topic: Disclaimer - Please Read First!  (Read 79238 times)

bountybuddy

• View Profile
Re: Disclaimer - Please Read First!
« Reply #45 on: August 01, 2013, 03:50:56 PM »
Thank you so much for this web site.  I am thinking about buying the Downtown 300i and am learning much about it here.  Thank you again.

bountybuddy

Yellow Jacket

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 09, 2013, 02:29:00 AM »
Hello everyone. Looks like this is where I introduce myself.  Just found this board about an hour ago, lots of good stuff here. Bought my '12 GTi300 in May of '13 for $4691 out the door. This is my tenth scooter. Love the bike. I'm a performance oriented person with almost 50 years of drag racing motorcycles. I like to know how fast something is, be it a little pit bike or the latest quarter mile king of motorcycles. I've got some input on the GTi 300 but will do it on that thread. 
Scooter owned in the past, Honda Aero 125, '87 Elite 150 (2), '87 & '90 250 Elite, Yamaha 200, (2), 400 Majesty, Aprilia  Atlantic 500, Piaggio BV250,SYM HD200,  Kymco Yager GT200
Current ride, Kymco GTi 300

paul11

• View Profile
    • http://ny.pe
« Reply #47 on: December 13, 2013, 07:15:37 AM »
Thank you so much, looking forward to read more useful information. Hope to enjoy the forum.. :)

bountybuddy

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 04, 2014, 11:29:58 AM »
Thanks for this post my friend.  Ride safe.

nakedbiker

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 09, 2015, 06:19:23 PM »
Hi,
Just wanted to introduce myself as a new member. I just bought a new CK1 125 off ebay that has been used as part of a display in a car sales showroom. I wanted to ask a question about the battery as there isn't one with the bike and I don't have an owner's manual or anything yet as the seller is mailing them to me, but there doesn't seem to be a section for this particular model so I wondered if someone could please tell me the best place to post my message. Thanks  ;D
Better late in this world than early in the next. Ride with care.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 10, 2015, 02:07:07 AM »
Welcome.

There is no section for it yet but as a member you can click on Skadamo's name, and send him a PM asking for a new section to be added.
He's a very friendly guy, and won't bite.
Biting is my job...

In the mean time post up in the General section, and everyone will be happy to help you out.

Cool looking bike by the way.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 12:38:00 AM by zombie »
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

nakedbiker

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 10, 2015, 06:25:19 PM »
Thanks Zombie,
I think I've managed to find the answer to my question about the battery but, not being particularly mechanically minded, I'm sure I will have many more in the future, so I will take up your advice and ask Skadamo to add a new section for that model. Thanks for your welcoming message and your kind comments about the bike. I think it looks cool too!

nakedbiker

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 15, 2015, 09:25:54 PM »
Hi there,
I have another question about the battery on the Kymco CK1 125! Does anybody know what type of battery is fitted on this bike? I'm looking to get a battery charger ready for when my battery arrives so if anybody could recommend a suitable charger that would be great. Thanks  ;D

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 16, 2015, 03:44:35 AM »
These little guys are nice...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Battery-Tender-12V-Maintainer-Trickle-Charger-12-Volt-Junior-021-0123-/231470786143?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35e4bbe65f

You can mount it right into the bike, and plug it in if the bike is going to sit for some time (3 weeks or more)

Why don't you move your posts out to the general section until Skad see's your PM. This place runs on member power, and He doesn't always see PM's right away.
It will make your posts more accessible to all of us.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

nakedbiker

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 16, 2015, 11:34:04 PM »
Hi Zombie,
Thanks for the heads up on the battery charger and for your advice on any further posts until the new section for CK1s is created

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 17, 2015, 01:08:45 AM »
Cool Naked...
we're all here to help.

Diesel Dan

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 27, 2015, 08:21:02 PM »
Hi there!  Diesel Dan here, loving the forum. I'm new to Kymco and this forum.
Grand Vista 250 (2009)  Upstate NY.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 27, 2015, 11:58:47 PM »
Scooters, and a New Yorker... Welcome aboard!

Careful where you step. There's some Jersey around here... A little Portland laying around too.

mrfunn

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 01, 2015, 04:17:10 PM »
Hi, everyone I just wanted to say this forum looks real informative and fun. I just bought a used 2010 125 Agility, it only had 306 miles on it, it bee fun to drive. I did notice that the left rear turn  signal was real loose, but did not see easy way to get too it to tighten. Can someone advise me on procedure. or have a link to a break down. I would appreciate it. Love the scoot. New to forums. I am learning who said old dogs can not learn new tricks. thanks

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 01, 2015, 04:54:21 PM »
Welcome aboard Mr.Funn

Just copy your post to the Agility 125 forum/threads/whatever it is, and I'm sure you'll get a bunch of help with it.
Most of the simple stuff on these scooters is puzzle related.
You have to figure out which piece comes off first, and where they hid the fasteners.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()