Author Topic: I need your vote!  (Read 3013 times)

idefendm

• Scootermeister
    • View Profile
    • Motor-Scooter International
I need your vote!
« on: December 18, 2010, 10:37:31 PM »
My name is Alan. I race a Kymco S9 70cc Malossi. I am seeking sponsorship from Prilosec OTC (Proctor & Gamble) and I need your vote! Please go to http://www.officialsponsor.com/applications/view/8932, Register with an e-mail and user name, then return to Candidates, Category 106 Autos/Motorcycles, and cast a vote for ME and my KYMCO S9. Thank you very much!
Alan Spears, Scootermeister
Motor-Scooter International Land-Speed Federation
(619) 852-6985
www.motorscooterlandspeedfederation.org

lankeeyankee

• I have an attitude problem with stupidity
    • View Profile
Re: I need your vote!
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2010, 12:53:07 AM »
My name is Alan. I race a Kymco S9 70cc Malossi. I am seeking sponsorship from Prilosec OTC (Proctor & Gamble) and I need your vote! Please go to http://www.officialsponsor.com/applications/view/8932, Register with an e-mail and user name, then return to Candidates, Category 106 Autos/Motorcycles, and cast a vote for ME and my KYMCO S9. Thank you very much!

Trying to get a sponsorship, is this a full sponsor or co sponsor?
How about telling us some of your acheivements such as websites, newspaper articles, some of your acomplisments?
I raced professionally on a circuit known as the IDBA (International Drag Bike Association) I never did land a full sponsorship but I have had plenty of co sponsors, such as Good Year, MSD Ignition, and single race sponsors.
Brag a little about your accomplishments and why we would think YOU should get the sponsor

thebatman

• The Bat lives on... like the fkn Energizer Bunny
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2011, 12:38:07 AM »
AND THERE IS THE GOD DAM KNOW IT ALL, DONE IT ALL..................
"THE BAT"MAN...
Says:
"A goal without a plan is just a dream"......

Carol

• Brainerd, Minnesota
  • Look me up on facebook !
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2011, 12:13:17 AM »

Seriously Batman........you really should calm down a little!
 You are going to have a stroke!    :-[
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to skid in broadside , thoroughly used up , totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!!"

lankeeyankee

• I have an attitude problem with stupidity
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2011, 10:07:28 PM »
AND THERE IS THE GOD DAM KNOW IT ALL, DONE IT ALL..................

Sorry if you have lack of ambition, maybe you need to hit the bong a little more in your lil one bedroom roach hotel.
Daddy beat you as a kid?

thebatman

• The Bat lives on... like the fkn Energizer Bunny
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2011, 02:12:11 AM »
Sorry if you have lack of ambition, maybe you need to hit the bong a little more in your lil one bedroom roach hotel.
Daddy beat you as a kid?

What the hell does ambition have to do with you being a prick all the time... btw , yeah, i guess i do have it. work 48 hrs a week, building 3 scoots, fk 3 women... seem to be ambitious to me...oh yeah, i have a 3 bed room on 6 acres of land,... oh yeah, gotta love the hippie grass..... good sh** there buddy... dro is the way to go......RLMAO....

@ carol..... I'm calm, it's all good.. Some ppl think they know it all, sh** irritates me... ppl that brag all the time are full of sh**........
"THE BAT"MAN...
Says:
"A goal without a plan is just a dream"......

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()