Author Topic: Agility City 16+ Workshop Manual  (Read 492 times)

Chtis

• View Profile
Agility City 16+ Workshop Manual
« on: October 28, 2023, 08:35:33 AM »
Hello and thank you for accepting me on this forum.
I am a French owner of a 2016 Kymco Agility City 16+ 125.
I am looking for the Workshop Manual for this scooter. I searched on this forum but was unable to find.
I found the one for the Agility City 125 but it's not quite the same.
I have an ALJ9-E10 carburetor and it's not the same in the manual. I'd like to take it apart to clean it because of a problem. The scooter starts but as soon as I accelerate hard it stalls.
I'm very meticulous and with good documentation I can dismantle anything, but I need a guide because scooter mechanics is a first for me.
I can't take it to a repair shop, the first one is over 50km away and I have no other means of transport.
I'm interested in any information you may have and I'll help as much as I can with my dismantling.
Thanks in advance!

Iahawk

• Eastern Iowa, USA
    • View Profile
Re: Agility City 16+ Workshop Manual
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2023, 02:28:29 PM »
welcome to the forum! Are you looking for information on how to remove and clean your carb or just how to clean it? I find youtube to be a wonderful resource as there are videos on there covering just about anything you would ever want to do. Carb cleaning is very simple and pretty standardized.

Do a search for cleaning scooter carb...or cleaning CV carb (the type of carb our scooters have).

Disassemble the carb, remove all the parts, especially rubber, spray all passages and openings with carb cleaner, blow out with compressed air and reassemble!

If your scoot starts fine and dies when you first open the throttle that is usually a clogged pilot jet. It is usually a #35 which means the inside diameter is .35 mm. Very small and easily clogged.
2010 People S200 - sold after 8 wonderful years!
2014 Ninja 300
1996 Honda Helix
1984 Honda Nighthawk 650 - work in progress

Chtis

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2023, 11:47:51 AM »
Thanks for these advise.
I’m totally newbee in mecanics.
I remove cab with tutorial and disassemble totally it. It took me 4hours taking picture at each step, beeing sur not making errors.
Clean it in all holes, clean the very small holes with precautions.
Spray all and dry it with compressed air reassemble it and put it in the scooter.
After 10 minutes kicking it works !!
Cool !! Thanks for the help.

Iahawk

• Eastern Iowa, USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2023, 02:41:21 PM »
congratulations!  Carb cleaning is a useful skill for scooter owners. I'm glad it worked out for you.
2010 People S200 - sold after 8 wonderful years!
2014 Ninja 300
1996 Honda Helix
1984 Honda Nighthawk 650 - work in progress

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()