Author Topic: Help with agility 4 stroke 2022 restrictions resolved  (Read 584 times)

lloydie9

• View Profile
Help with agility 4 stroke 2022 restrictions resolved
« on: September 24, 2023, 08:36:08 PM »
Hi so I'm trying to find out how to derestrict my moped as of right now it goes a max speed of 28mph unless going down hills and yes I've seen other peoples topics on here showing about how to derestrict however on my bike I cannot find anything on my exact moped so the silver restrictor thing on the back wheel is completely smooth however I cannot find the cdi anywhere on my moped I've tried the electrical compartment no use I've looked under the seat cannot find it there either and I've looked for hours upon hours for how to derestrict it and I'm getting to a point where I'm going to have to get it sorted at my nearest mechanics which I didn't want to do any help would be amazing.

though i may as well let anyone that was struggling with the same issues as me know that i had eventually found it behind the engine which wasnt in the right place according to the factorys knowledge and i used a ECU unrestricted - E5 (DELLORTO) which i purchased at a price of £105
« Last Edit: December 27, 2023, 04:49:32 PM by lloydie9 »

Noone117

• View Profile
Re: Help with agility 4 stroke 2022 restrictions resolved
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2024, 11:30:53 AM »
Hi there, if you don't mind me asking, what speed did you have before and after the modification? I've just picked up a 2022 agility 50, and it's  stock through and through. Barely reaches 50km/hr (31.1mph).

Stig / Major Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Rural Ohio
    • View Profile
Re: Help with agility 4 stroke 2022 restrictions resolved
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2024, 06:06:55 PM »
That would be helpful, wouldn't it!
Welcome to the forum, you two!

Stig
Boston Strong
Rural Ohio

And, I'm feeling a little peculiar.