Author Topic: any good????  (Read 6963 times)

thebatman

• The Bat lives on... like the fkn Energizer Bunny
    • View Profile
any good????
« on: December 08, 2010, 03:16:04 PM »
just trying to get a review/ argument for the vitality 50cc 4t..... are they any good?   p.o.s.?   appears to have the zx engine, not the ppl or s9....... they may be slow as hell... supposedly does 50
"THE BAT"MAN...
Says:
"A goal without a plan is just a dream"......

Rianna

• View Profile
Re: any good????
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2010, 04:25:10 PM »
Yeah...I've been curious about that, too...most of the reviews I've read have said if you want speed go with the 2t, though :-\ ...will be nice to see what others have to say.

Areomyst

• Scootin' America!
    • View Profile
    • American Scooter Forum - Scooter Invasion
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2010, 07:22:17 AM »
The Vitality came in both 2 stroke and 4 stroke versions.  Both are good quality, naturally my favor lies with the 2-stroke.  The 4-stroke, however, wasn't a bad engine.  It's on-par with the Agility 50, and is just about the same engine with minor differences.

~Josh
www.scooterinvasion.net - Tech help, repairs & tuning.

tuddy23

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2011, 11:59:47 PM »
Hi there,

I just bought a 2007 Vitality 50, 4T, as my first scooter. The next day, I joined The Ottawa Valley Scooter club and did a 120 KM ride around the Gatineau national park, WITH my girlfriend in the back, up and down hills. It was great. We were 9 scooters, and most had Vespas, but we were able to keep up. We struggled through steep hills, but that's because we were 2 on it. Generally speaking, 4T are slower than 2T, and 50cc are about as slow as they come, so a 50cc 4T is the slowest thing on the streets (but hey, we can always laugh at the electric scooters...). With that said, a 50cc Vitality will let you roam safely through traffic, pick up 70 KM / hour, even with someone in the back, and have no problem starting up the hill. The kymco seems great so far, the price and build quality are great. Overall, I don't regret the purchase at all. ( I paid 1100 CAD for it, and the original receipt shows total price 3000$ (including tax)).

Good ridin'! 8)

streido

• I view speed limits as guidelines rather than laws
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2011, 01:16:19 PM »
From what I hear it is the same engine as the Agility 50 4t, like I have. I get just over 50mph on the flat on a perfect day, normally sits at 45-47mph-ish, had 50+mph downhill.

My scoot is fully derestricted, has race variator and 5.5g rollers. 30-40mph uphills, unless real steep hills.

Im pretty happy with it, could always use more speed and acceleration but overall im happy with it now.
Chaos is my co-pilot.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()