Author Topic: starting issue  (Read 1223 times)

Vision

• View Profile
Re: starting issue
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2023, 01:45:23 AM »
Good job.

Ruffus

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2023, 07:59:57 PM »
@aschrauth, good you found out!
As CROSSBOLT says, a part which is not considered very often. Our learning curve inclines 😉.
Happy and safe scootering, Ruffus

JJJoseph

• Kymco Sento
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2023, 09:50:24 AM »
a lot of sediment came out.
Wow!  That's an interesting twist!  How did the sediment get into your fuel?  The Kymco gas tank is a hard plastic (nylon) tank that's normally as clean as a whistle.  Are you fueling from a steel drum stored outdoors?

aschrauth

• Have patience, Don't be in such a Hurry.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2023, 01:20:05 AM »
Wow!  That's an interesting twist!  How did the sediment get into your fuel?  The Kymco gas tank is a hard plastic (nylon) tank that's normally as clean as a whistle.  Are you fueling from a steel drum stored outdoors?

Im not sure, it almost looked like sand when I pulled the fuel petcock out, the prevous owner could have had not used the best gas either. When I bought it off of marketplace it sat for years and had only 400km on it. I will have had it for three years and now have 8000 KM and she is still going strong.
Kymco 125cc
Wolf Rx50 BBK 80cc

JJJoseph

• Kymco Sento
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2023, 05:12:12 AM »
Just a little update on the issue

AO I think I solved the problem. I ended up changing the fuel petcock, apparently the diaphram was broken inside
OMG! I never would have thought of that since I've not seen fuel petcocks (or crud in tanks) for years.  Sounds like the old days! What vintage & what make machine was this?

aschrauth

• Have patience, Don't be in such a Hurry.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2023, 07:35:13 PM »
OMG! I never would have thought of that since I've not seen fuel petcocks (or crud in tanks) for years.  Sounds like the old days! What vintage & what make machine was this?

2009 kymco agility 125cc
Kymco 125cc
Wolf Rx50 BBK 80cc

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()