Author Topic: 450i Kymco tires  (Read 329 times)

dlongo

• View Profile
450i Kymco tires
« on: December 27, 2021, 12:52:25 AM »
I am looking for a tire to plow, good road handling and less noise that will not rip up the lawn easily. What size would you suggest? 2016 Kymco 450i.

airshot

• View Profile
Re: 450i Kymco tires
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2021, 02:13:15 AM »
No such thing...a good tire for snow is not a good tire for grass etc!!  Different tires for different applications.  No one tire will do it all!  Size of tire will not have any bearing on how well it performs, tread pattern will determine how the tire works in an application

airshot

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2021, 02:29:07 AM »
Lastvyear I replaced the tires on my 2015 450i,  I went with the SunL AO33 in 25" size. Decent mud and snow rating, great paved road rating, very good hard pack rating.  Most are 5 star ratings for a good all around tire!! Heavy stiff side wall that can hold up with no air..  Yep if you get a flat, you can slowly get back to camp with no damage to tire or rim if you go slow!!!  Much better than walking!!  Great price at 320 bucks for all 4 from walley world...  Been happy with my choice so far!!!  I did not oversize my tires as I did not want to lose any low end grunt. Tires were actual size when inflated not under size like many are.

randyo

• Farmington, Strafford County, New Hampshire, USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2021, 03:38:15 PM »
in the past, I have plowed with my oem tires mounted with Trygg chains, but so far this winter, I am running the street tires 205/70-15 Arctic Claw cheap ass winter car tires.... we had a ice storm last week, and several inches of snow... these tires are awesome, the steer better, and grip better than any off road tire I've tried, the chains grip ok, but don't wanna steer
RandyO
IBA#9560

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()