Author Topic: 2013 Movie Fluids and other handy specifications  (Read 1880 times)

Rusty Teeth

• View Profile
2013 Movie Fluids and other handy specifications
« on: August 15, 2021, 02:33:56 PM »
Pictured on side of trans it says .12L   about 4oz us do not overfill, it does not go up to the fill hole.. Ask me how I know this. Engine Oil change .9L dry/ .8L oil change. Idle few min the recheck dip stick.
Plug Says NGK CR8E  Plug Gap .6 to .7mm   Engine oil 15w-40  Idle speed 1800rpm +/-  100rpm  Valve .12 mm +/- .02mm     87octane  Idle mixture non adjustable has blocking cap.
Front tire pressure: 25.4  rear tire 28.8 psi  Oil warning light will come on and stay on at oddball mileage 1050miles around 2570 and 3050 to remind you to change oil. Will edit to write how to clear these. Have pictures but newer cell phones wont let me take any smaller pix, not sure how to get them to upload. To reset trip hold both buttons at same time.
Belt 781-20-30 posted by another user works great Bando Kevlar amazon.  Here is a clip from OP on how to reset oil light, on the movie you must reset trip "B"  See below for procedure.

nantoniou
View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Re: Reset oil service light
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2017, 04:15:18 PM »
Dear friends,

It worked. The oil level was not the issue. The oil service reminder had to be reset.

Basically, holding the right button down for 5 seconds shifts from the odometer, then to the trip meter and then to the oil service meter. Once you are in the oil service meter, holding the left button for 5 seconds it does the job. And the same applies for the trip meter!!!

Thanks again!!!
« Last Edit: August 15, 2021, 02:58:38 PM by Rusty Teeth »

monkeybongos

• Tampa, Fl
    • View Profile
Re: 2013 Movie Fluids and other handy specifications
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2021, 02:56:16 PM »
Those tire pressures seem low.  I use tire pressure based on the tire's max psi rating, not the manufacturer recommended pressure.  To fill a tire rated max psi of 41 to the same pressure as a one rated at 32 psi? 
That makes zero sense to me.  The best, most responsive riding seems to come at around 90% of max psi.
Better gas mileage and top speed, as well.
2014 BV 350  "IndiGO" (fast, strong and tireless)
2006 Honda Rebel 250  "Snow Leopard" (stealthy, agile and durable)
2018 Lance Cali Classic 200i  "Black Panther" (smooth, nimble, quiet and quick)
2016 Wolf V-50 (sold)

Wanted a Kymco, ended up w a Lance, but that forum is inactive, so I am here

Stig / Major Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Rural Ohio
    • View Profile
Re: 2013 Movie Fluids and other handy specifications
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2021, 04:00:31 PM »
Those tire pressures seem low.  I use tire pressure based on the tire's max psi rating, not the manufacturer recommended pressure.  To fill a tire rated max psi of 41 to the same pressure as a one rated at 32 psi? 
That makes zero sense to me.  The best, most responsive riding seems to come at around 90% of max psi.
Better gas mileage and top speed, as well.
I respectfully disagree. I know how my vehicles respond when I overinflate the tires....which you are doing - and I don't like it.
It must make sense to the manufacturers of vehicles....and I do not suspect them of trying to ruin my day.

Stig
Boston Strong
Rural Ohio

And, I'm feeling a little peculiar.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()