Author Topic: Shop Manual?  (Read 1820 times)

Geezyrideer1995

• View Profile
Shop Manual?
« on: April 25, 2021, 10:12:55 PM »
Been fixing my own motorcycles since the early 1950's. And always found the use of a shop manual for specific bikes  to be a great aid in repairing/trouble shooting. Does any of Y'all know of the availability for one for the 2021 Kymco Super 8 150X?

Stig / Major Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Rural Ohio
    • View Profile
Re: Shop Manual?
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2021, 11:58:28 PM »
Might take a look at www.cyclepedia.com.
they made the manuals for KYMCOUSA.
Although,  I doubt if anyone has a manual very specifically for any 2021 scooter, yet.

Stig
Boston Strong
Rural Ohio

And, I'm feeling a little peculiar.

Pablo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2021, 04:57:04 AM »
BUMP!! IDN if people still do that...

Does ANYONE have a service manual for the Super 8 150?   Any year would likely be relevant.

If you have access to a service manual please share it would really help the community.  As far as I am concerned there is nothing posted on the net...

CROSSBOLT

• West Tennessee, USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2021, 12:40:31 PM »
BUMP!! IDN if people still do that...

Does ANYONE have a service manual for the Super 8 150?   Any year would likely be relevant.

If you have access to a service manual please share it would really help the community.  As far as I am concerned there is nothing posted on the net...
All that is on manualslib.com is the owner's manual for the 150. However the Super 8 50 euro 4 is on there and it id EFI ! Is yours EFI?
« Last Edit: July 26, 2021, 12:44:19 PM by CROSSBOLT »
Karl

Three motorcycles 1960-1977 (restored a 1955 BSA)
Agility 50
Yager 200i
Downtown 300i
Navy tech, Ships Engineer, pilot and aircraft mechanic

Pablo

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2021, 11:22:03 PM »
All that is on manualslib.com is the owner's manual for the 150. However the Super 8 50 euro 4 is on there and it id EFI ! Is yours EFI?

Nope definitely carbureted.  It seems unfortunate that no one on these forums seems to share manuals...

I know people here have them.  The wiring diagram is what I DESPERATELY NEED at the moment.   It's impossible to find OEM parts without a shop manual, and impossible to use aftermarket parts without a wiring diagram.   

If anyone has a manual please share!!  Or if anyone wants to go in on a manual together lmk. 

Ruffus

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2021, 08:34:44 AM »
@Pablo,
maybe you have a look at

www.manualslib.com
or if you are/have someone with german
www.Zzip.de

there should be something about your scoot or at least comparable.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2021, 08:53:11 AM by Ruffus »
Happy and safe scootering, Ruffus

CROSSBOLT

• West Tennessee, USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2021, 12:41:18 PM »
Nope definitely carbureted.  It seems unfortunate that no one on these forums seems to share manuals...

I know people here have them.  The wiring diagram is what I DESPERATELY NEED at the moment.   It's impossible to find OEM parts without a shop manual, and impossible to use aftermarket parts without a wiring diagram.   

If anyone has a manual please share!!  Or if anyone wants to go in on a manual together lmk.
Wiring diagrams seem to vary by country and region and are NOT a part of the service manuals for any bit a few 50 cc models.

Sharing from this forum is usually cheerfully done quickly if there is something to share. This shortcoming is a result of Kymco USA retaining cyclepedia and then making everyone's life so miserable they quit midstride.
Karl

Three motorcycles 1960-1977 (restored a 1955 BSA)
Agility 50
Yager 200i
Downtown 300i
Navy tech, Ships Engineer, pilot and aircraft mechanic

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()