Author Topic: For Sale near me  (Read 903 times)

OhioSean

• View Profile
For Sale near me
« on: April 08, 2021, 06:14:37 PM »
They say it runs good and is in good condition.  Are parts easy to get? What do you see as a fair price.? Thanks.

stuo

• View Profile
Re: For Sale near me
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2021, 11:05:19 PM »
I currently own two GV250's and sold my first one last year, for a total of three. The one you pictured seems like it's been cared for so yes, I think it's a fair price. Make sure the mirrors retract as they are scarce as hen's teeth. My favorite GV has 20,000 miles on it and shows no decrease in power or reliability. If you want to add a rear trunk it's a simple matter of bolting a piece of plywood to the aluminum rear carrier and then bolting the mounting bracket of the box to the plywood. That way you can buy a box on ebay for around 50-60 dollars. I removed the lumbar support so I can sit back further, which seems to be a common complaint of the GV250. I love the maneuverability, adequate power and 70 mpg. I find it runs fine on regular, not needing premium. I also added a loud horn and ran a 14 gauge wire to the phone charger socket so I can power an air pump or charge the battery via the socket.
2009 GV 250

Kansas kymco

• Mcpherson KS or Ely MN
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2021, 03:54:55 AM »
Very fair for the low miles. GV's are good scooters. Keep the maintenance up and they will last a long time.
In parts 200S and Grand Vista and my motorcycles 2 CS BMW'S and one GS BMW.

Sold-32 Kymco scooters of various sizes this summer.

stuo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2021, 03:12:05 AM »
P.S.

The parts you will most often need are available on ebay. Others can be ordered via a Kymco dealer. I like Leeson's: https://www.leesonsarcticcat.com/oempartfinder. There are other sources you can find on this forum. This is the best site for technical problem solving.
2009 GV 250

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()