Author Topic: Front Axles  (Read 766 times)

Mountainman

• View Profile
Front Axles
« on: October 31, 2019, 12:49:51 AM »
I'm needing some input on some online parts warehouses that sell parts for a 2018 Kymco 450i UXV 4X4. Not having any luck with the dealer and the places I've found sell very little to zero parts for my SxS. any parts outlets would be greatly appreciated, I'm really in need of some front axles.

airshot

• View Profile
Re: Front Axles
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2019, 10:41:02 PM »
You can call any dealer and give them the factory number from the Kymco USA... parts lookup.  Along with a credit card they can order your parts and have them shipped to you if they are not  local dealer. It takes about 10 days to get yor parts. I wish there were easier and more convient ways to get parts but very little at this time. There are slowly becomming aftermarket parts availiable, but it is taking time to get the word out. Parts ARE availiable it just takes a short wait and a credit card to order them. If your dealer says he cant get them, go to another dealer!  My dealer is in Stryker Ohio and has gotten any parts needed in this area.

souzamoto

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2019, 03:41:20 AM »
As a dealer, I can get you whatever you need. We are in N.Cal, parts come from Kymco in SC. Kymco does not drop ship so the parts would be shipped to us in Ca then I can ship to you. You would need to pay the actual shipping charges to me and then to you. Kymco parts are fairly reasonable comparatively speaking, to the other brands. Kymco is a bit short on parts lately so it could take a bit for the parts to come in. As said before, it a week to ten days for parts deliveries, normal ground.
I’ll look up the axles and PM you with prices
Chris

randy60

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2019, 02:00:13 PM »
Correct me if I am wrong, but, most all parts for the Arctic Cat Prowler 500 should be the same.

airshot

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2019, 08:41:03 PM »
Yes most parts are the same but be assured the AC parts are considerably more expensive.  A while back the prices were compared for the speedometer sensor. Kymco price was around 60 bucks where the AC price was almost double that price

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()