Author Topic: I paint so I can ride :D  (Read 1204 times)

Nireen

• View Profile
I paint so I can ride :D
« on: June 05, 2019, 12:23:36 PM »
If any of you at any time are interested in commissioning me I welcome it! :D  Keeps me and my bike in shape. :D
Kat :)

CROSSBOLT

• West Tennessee, USA
    • View Profile
Re: I paint so I can ride :D
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2019, 01:34:18 PM »
Oh! That is just OUTSTANDING!
Karl

Three motorcycles 1960-1977 (restored a 1955 BSA)
Agility 50
Yager 200i
Downtown 300i
Navy tech, Ships Engineer, pilot and aircraft mechanic

Nireen

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2019, 02:08:56 PM »
Oh! That is just OUTSTANDING!

Thanks Karl!  I have so much fun!

Nireen

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2019, 02:12:16 PM »
:) some of my very recent work. This is my Mom on the floor beside me and my dad sitting behind me in the chair :)

CROSSBOLT

• West Tennessee, USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2019, 05:57:49 PM »
Oh, that is stunning! It is amazing the gift you have! And you are a doll as well!
Karl

Agility 50
Yager 200i
Downtown 300i

Nireen

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2019, 06:08:17 PM »
Oh, that is stunning! It is amazing the gift you have! And you are a doll as well!

Blush Blush :D

My art came to me after I had a profound dream!  My deceased brother came to me and well it was completely magical this dream.  My brother basically told me to do my art again and I cried and said no I can't people won't understand.  He said, yes it is your gift.  I had done it a wee bit as a child maybe for a couple of years but it was than taken from me and I had not touched it until this dream some 24 years later.  I woke and drew faces as though  I had done it all my life.  I could not go near paint for years until about a year and half ago now.  So painting is pretty new.  It is a gift I didn't know I had really.  I have never had training.   I just woke up and did it.  People ask me how do I do that and I can't really answer. :P :P   

CROSSBOLT

• West Tennessee, USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2019, 08:33:09 PM »
It is God's gift to you, among others. Just do not screw up like I did and fail to give Him credit for such a wonderful gift! I awoke recently to why NONE of my many career choices never went anywhere: I did not give thanks to God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit for those skills. Navy, flying, mechanic, sales, management all reached a minor plateau and leveled off or declined. That's why: no proper credit to the One/Three who run every thing.
Karl

Agility 50
Yager 200i
Downtown 300i

Nireen

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2019, 08:38:44 PM »
It is God's gift to you, among others. Just do not screw up like I did and fail to give Him credit for such a wonderful gift! I awoke recently to why NONE of my many career choices never went anywhere: I did not give thanks to God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit for those skills. Navy, flying, mechanic, sales, management all reached a minor plateau and leveled off or declined. That's why: no proper credit to the One/Three who run every thing.

YES! My whole life I have BEEN THANKING God/Jesus.  I know but I know I am nothing without God. Nothing.  Everything belongs to him and it only comes through me as I am just a tool.  I see this all to well my dear.  I fall to my face many times a day knowing I need to lean on him for every single thing in my life or I am a complete mess.  I am ALWAYS SO GRATEFUL!!

CROSSBOLT

• West Tennessee, USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2019, 08:43:34 PM »
 ;)
Karl

Agility 50
Yager 200i
Downtown 300i

Nireen

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2019, 08:46:50 PM »
;)

and I always want my GIFTS TO bless and touch others lives in ways that really count. I told God many years ago after that profound dream that I was not interested whatsoever if it doesn't help others to grow closer to God.  I won't do it I said if it don't bless others.  It has been noting but a complete joy for me and others since I began my art again.  I can link you to the actual dream if you wish to have a read.  It is precious. :)

Nireen

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2019, 09:14:36 PM »

But you know what Karl you have accomplished the greatest thing knowing what you know now.   Many leave this world not even coming close to this understanding.  Bless YOU!  This life is just a blink and it is the moment that your in now that counts.  :D I'd say well done.

CROSSBOLT

• West Tennessee, USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2019, 03:48:57 AM »
A real small voice told me this in an idea, recently. I am not that smart. The Holy Spirit woke me up that I was being disciplined. That told me I was saved! Yes, I know about what you said but He is not gonna let anyone in His Book miss the bus Home!
Karl

Agility 50
Yager 200i
Downtown 300i

Nireen

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2019, 08:15:26 AM »
A real small voice told me this in an idea, recently. I am not that smart. The Holy Spirit woke me up that I was being disciplined. That told me I was saved! Yes, I know about what you said but He is not gonna let anyone in His Book miss the bus Home!

Something deep inside me feels that in the very end of it all all will be saved.  I don't see a God that loses anything.  I know many teach otherwise but I just don't see the God of my understanding failing at anything. :) It just may take some time.  All I know my life works so much better knowing where  I stand with the creator of the universe.

Nireen

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2019, 09:25:12 AM »
Still no top-speed like I use to have.  I get reach 75 mile per hour and that is it.  I use to do easy 85.  New filter K&N New heavier rollers (better rpm) when I reached 75 mile this morning it was maxed out 8000 rpm.

xsel777

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2019, 09:56:53 AM »
Perhaps the belt is too long or too narrow. If you still have the old one,do a comparison .

Sent from my Mi Max using Tapatalk
2010 Kymco Xciting 500Ri-Dark Blue

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()