Author Topic: half doors  (Read 819 times)

Brad

• View Profile
half doors
« on: November 17, 2018, 03:08:10 PM »
does anybody know where I can find half doors for the 2018 uxv 700i ?
I've seen pics of them but I can't find anyone that sells them I hate those cargo nets

airshot

• View Profile
Re: half doors
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2018, 09:35:47 PM »
   Don't like cargo nets either, I dont like doors at all except in winter, my cab enclosure keeps me warm. In summer I just trust the seat belt to keep me in, doors can be a pain.  Just my 2 cents worth.

Brad

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2018, 04:39:35 AM »
I don't ride in the winter just too cold for me to do that and the only reason i'm looking for half doors is because some of the trails I ride on aren't that well maintain so small branches and thorn bushes can sometimes be an annoyance

airshot

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2018, 12:08:54 AM »
You might check with "offroad body armor" Kurt is a great guy and does nice work. I know he makes many things for the 450, not sure about the 700. He posts on this page frequently.

randyo

• Farmington, Strafford County, New Hampshire, USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2018, 09:25:32 PM »
I don't ride in the winter just too cold for me to do that and the only reason i'm looking for half doors is because some of the trails I ride on aren't that well maintain so small branches and thorn bushes can sometimes be an annoyance

after a lifetime of not wearing seatbelts and this

I still don't buckle up, and only wear a helmet when it's more comfortable
RandyO
IBA#9560

airshot

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2018, 04:37:11 PM »
Did the same thing this summer ...but have always used my belts and harnesses. Worse part was releasing my belt and falling onto my grandson....we laughed for hours.  A scratch was the only damage to my machine

mstparker

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2018, 07:45:39 PM »
You might check with "offroad body armor" Kurt is a great guy and does nice work. I know he makes many things for the 450, not sure about the 700. He posts on this page frequently.
Off Road Body Armor is great. Kurt is a super guy.

Fischman

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2018, 05:00:56 PM »
Your dealer can order them as they were an option and come standard on the SP.
2013 Uxv 500se

Heck

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2018, 04:14:25 AM »
Cant find any aftermarket doors or rear panel for the '18 700i LE.....They changed the roll cage shape on the LE and dont think the aftermarket is even trying to catch up.....Dealer sold one just like mine about a week after he sold mine and they ordered the 3900 cab kit from Kymco. Dealer had to put the 700i roll cage (Not the LE) onto the LE just to fit the cab kit.   Fail....
Kymco 2018 UXV 700i LE

Brad

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2018, 10:41:16 PM »
I've checked everywhere I could think of with no success. I guess now my next move is to find a shop to have some custom made. at least it wouldn't hurt to ask around.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()