Author Topic: Dyno?  (Read 484 times)

Brad

• View Profile
Dyno?
« on: November 11, 2018, 06:33:46 PM »
Has anybody put a dyno chip on their uxv and if so what did you use and what are your thoughts on it I found a website called magnum performance and they offer kits specifically for kymco. My bad the website is called magnum tunning
« Last Edit: November 11, 2018, 06:37:54 PM by Brad »

airshot

• View Profile
Re: Dyno?
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2018, 04:13:10 PM »
I have read about them, but never known anyone to use them.  First off they will cancel your warranty.  They will shorten the life of your engine due to raising your max rpm range. They also change the ignition curve which normally requires premium fuel. Just from those facts I would not be interested in them. Mostly used by folks that race, and I dont do that as going fast can be fun but the sudden stops just hurt to much

Brad

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2018, 04:48:16 AM »
yeah I'm not overly confident how it would work out and I looked all over for people who had them put on their machines I think i'll just stay clear of that till I see more people start using them or until something better comes along all I'm looking for is to boost the HP a little bit

airshot

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2018, 06:24:04 PM »
If you need more hp buy a higher hp machine or suffer shorter engine life and a lot more maintenence..Most people that have had long life success and few problems have left there machines mostly stock, however there are those that just like tinkering on them

randyo

• Farmington, Strafford County, New Hampshire, USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2018, 04:43:28 AM »
you would do better spending the money on clutch work to take better advantage of the power you already have
RandyO
IBA#9560

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()