Author Topic: is it the same?  (Read 552 times)

KymcoboiiNor

• View Profile
is it the same?
« on: June 17, 2018, 06:55:39 AM »
hi i just bougth my self a kymco zx 50 2 stroke fever and i want to tune it. But i have a problem when i serch for tuning parts. there are 2 sites in norway that are good. but on the on site it shows 2 options of kymco zx 50 and that is the fever 2 stroke or super fever 2 stroke . then the other site only have the option of kymco zx 502 stroke, so im wondering are the engine the same and do the parts fit bouth engines. sorry for my bad english i am from norway

Tiny

• Ontario, Canada
    • View Profile
Re: is it the same?
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2018, 10:41:38 AM »
i believe they are slightly different. go by the year of your scooter and look on the bottom of the engine near the clutch area there should be an engine code either SA10AL(Fever) for the older model and SA10AS(Super Fever) for the newer model.
I use Racing Planet to find my parts: http://www.racingplanetusa.com/index.php?shop_ID=1&olevel0=2&olevel1=876&olevel2=&level0=2&level1=622&level2=

KymcoboiiNor

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2018, 01:20:17 PM »
so a cylinder for a super fever do not fit for a fever

gwdoiron

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2018, 01:34:41 PM »
If the are exactly the same, they would be the exact same Kymco part number (for instance, muffler exhaust gaskets for the 500CC MXU and the Xciting 500 are identical) .  If the part # is different, then there was a change specific to that model, which could very well make it not work.

KymcoboiiNor

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2018, 02:03:51 PM »
damn it says it is a kymco zx fever but in my registration it says that my motor is a sc10as so i guess it is a super fever

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()