Author Topic: password  (Read 648 times)

ole two wheels

• ole two wheels
    • View Profile
password
« on: January 24, 2018, 03:47:41 AM »
Have a small problem here with my password.  Installed a new Dell Inspiron yesterday. Tried to login and it said I had the wrong password. I have  the same one I've had all along. So I reset that same password. I also clicked "keep me signed in: Tonight when I when on they had me as a guess again and I had to go thru procedure all over again. Both time I'd asked to be remembered. Any I doing something wrong.??
Mac 

2012 Kymco DT300
1996 Honda Shadow Spirit 1100

de dee

• 2011 300i downtown 82,265 KM.
    • View Profile
Re: password
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2018, 06:53:54 AM »
Ya  WE ARE NOT 6 YEARS OLD,   ;D

I wish I was 18 again      Geo. burns    play it again

Tromper

• Seattlish
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2018, 10:08:25 AM »
Depends on a few variables Two Wheels.
What browser are ya us'n?
What security software ya gots?
Are ya clear'n your cache 'n stuff when ya close out your browser?

Most likely the culprit is one of those.  I have similar issues on the SYM forum using Chrome, but not this one.  Kinda odd in my experience but probably some bug with the cookie.
2008 SYM HD200 "Niwanibiz"
2018 Suzuki Burgman AN650z "Bebaamaadizid"

k9 S200 (Blue) "Max" (Sold)
k8 SYM HD200 "Indigo" (Deceased)
k7 Suzuki Burgman 650 "Ohanzee" (Sold)

Stig / Major Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Rural Ohio
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2018, 11:52:02 AM »
Ole Two,
I also must sign in ea. visit.....and cannot see some photos unless I sign out first.
Also a new Dell.
Otherwise, good PC.

Stig
Boston Strong
Rural Ohio

And, I'm feeling a little peculiar.

ole two wheels

• ole two wheels
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2018, 06:39:48 PM »
This morning, KymcoForum.com came up normally and the forum site did not refuse to recognize my pass word. Guess all I had to do was gripe a little. I would not wish to be 18 again. I've paid my dues and now I'm ready for my reward.

Thanks to all of you who responded. Hopefully I'll be okay now. Trying to get a descent smart phone now that will do big pictures, that I can post. Wish me luck, as I haven't kept up with technology, and really don't want to now, but I'm running out of options.
Mac 

2012 Kymco DT300

Stig / Major Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Rural Ohio
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2018, 07:27:20 PM »
This morning, KymcoForum.com came up normally and the forum site did not refuse to recognize my pass word. Guess all I had to do was gripe a little. I would not wish to be 18 again. I've paid my dues and now I'm ready for my reward.

Thanks to all of you who responded. Hopefully I'll be okay now. Trying to get a descent smart phone now that will do big pictures, that I can post. Wish me luck, as I haven't kept up with technology, and really don't want to now, but I'm running out of options.

Ole Two,
Go to www.anyTeenAger.org to get the latest professional quality tech help for questions involving :  phones, PC, radar, YouTube, uploading, downloading, sonar, Barista, whining, precalculus, SquarePants, procrastinating, old people jokes, Battlefield 2>17, Harry P., 24 dishes made with nothing but Romen Noodles, trigonometry, Smart TVs, cable hook-ups, lip gloss and hair gel.

I use 'em all the time. (bribes work - or threaten to pick them up in front of the school on your scooter if they don't put down their phone and come and help you)

Stig

* my teenager gave me the "greatest Xmas gift ever" (she said) - an "Internet Password Logbook".
I just need to hire a kid to transpose 145 scraps of paper into said log book.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 07:31:35 PM by Stig »
Boston Strong
Rural Ohio

And, I'm feeling a little peculiar.

ole two wheels

• ole two wheels
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2018, 10:32:34 PM »
Thx Stig for the web address. U can bet I'll be using it. Only had ti PC two days now so it'll take some getting use to.
Mac 

2012 Kymco DT300

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()