Author Topic: Hibernating ?  (Read 1388 times)

boo

• I hate censorship people manipulate you
    • View Profile
nice looking cars OTW s
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2018, 01:11:50 PM »
When you get your new computer and start messing with pictures, download and use a free web hosting program called cubeload. It is free and works good.
No one is using Photobucket anymore. They have started charging for their service.
300GTI black
Pro 2A - member GOA & NRA

ole two wheels

• ole two wheels
    • View Profile
Re: Hibernating ?
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2018, 06:47:14 PM »
Much thanks for the prayers Stig and Forbes. As I like to say, "prayer is firing the winning shot in ANY battle." I've been on hormone therapy for 17 years for prostate cancer and that stuff destroys bones.
At my age, I never know what a day will hold, But I do know who holds that day. I've always been a car guy. I should be getting my new Dell tower tomorrow and I'm going to set it up where I can send nice pictures like Stig and Snorvey  and others do. This forum has been a God-send for me during this down town. Thanks guys for being there.
Mac 

2012 Kymco DT300
1996 Honda Shadow Spirit 1100

Snorvey

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2018, 07:01:58 PM »
Hey Mac

I upload my pictures direct from my mobile to flickr.com. you then have to click the sharing button on that website and choose your picture size. The link that produces then  needs to be cropped before you can use the image/insert image button on this website (the one next to the 'f' button above).

It's easier than it sounds and if you decide to go down that route let me know and I can give you step by step instructions.

You'll recall that pic I posted yesterday of the DT in the town centre? This the town centre a month beforehand after we went to see 'The Last Jedi' (crap film btw. If you're thinking of going, don't bother)

« Last Edit: January 15, 2018, 07:11:45 PM by Snorvey »

ole two wheels

• ole two wheels
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2018, 10:03:55 PM »
Thanks you guys for the heads up on photo uploading and sending. I have a friend who knows his stuff when it comes to computers. He said he'll help me get set up. But I copied  down cubekoad and printed the procedure you suggested Snorvey, just in case he hasn't heard of it.
Mac 

2012 Kymco DT300
1996 Honda Shadow Spirit 1100

Stig / Major Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Rural Ohio
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2018, 01:04:01 AM »
Thanks you guys for the heads up on photo uploading and sending. I have a friend who knows his stuff when it comes to computers. He said he'll help me get set up. But I copied  down cubekoad and printed the procedure you suggested Snorvey, just in case he hasn't heard of it.

Go to the local Taco Bell and hire the 14 yr old kid with the plastic pocket protector - he'll have you up and running in a jiffy.
Stig
Boston Strong
Rural Ohio

And, I'm feeling a little peculiar.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()