Author Topic: BW 150 Color codes  (Read 5087 times)

bcityb

• View Profile
BW 150 Color codes
« on: November 08, 2017, 07:13:02 PM »
Hello, I want to paint my kymco, but I really want the stock colors. Right now I have the dark Blue color and I want to keep it. Can somebody tell me whats the color code? Thanks in advance.

Stig / Major Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Rural Ohio
    • View Profile
Re: BW 150 Color codes
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2017, 08:03:00 PM »
Hello, I want to paint my kymco, but I really want the stock colors. Right now I have the dark Blue color and I want to keep it. Can somebody tell me whats the color code? Thanks in advance.

Color codes are often found on a sticker somewhere on a scooter. Usually on a aticker under the seat.
Stig
Boston Strong
Rural Ohio

And, I'm feeling a little peculiar.

Ruffus

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2021, 10:47:09 AM »
@bcityb, don't have color codes, but would go to car body shop, let them analize with their  paint-spectrometer my color and buy from them 1/2 a kilo of two component laque plus their matching thinner.
Happy and safe scootering, Ruffus

Kansas kymco

• Mcpherson KS or Ely MN
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2021, 09:33:16 PM »
@bcityb, don't have color codes, but would go to car body shop, let them analize with their  paint-spectrometer my color and buy from them 1/2 a kilo of two component laque plus their matching thinner.
I have never found a source for Kymco paint.  They have a extremely fine gold metal flake in their paint.  I usually thumb through the automotive paint catalog and try to find a matching color.  I don't have very good luck with the paint spectrometer in getting a match.
In parts 200S and Grand Vista and my motorcycles 2 CS BMW'S and one GS BMW.

Sold-32 Kymco scooters of various sizes this summer.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()