Author Topic: Used parts for Downtown 300i, Xciting 500, people 250, B&W 250, Grand Vista, mor  (Read 4866 times)

CROSSBOLT

• West Tennessee, USA
    • View Profile
Price on reg-rect, ECU, one or both headlight assemblies for the Downtown 300i, please. Do you do paypal?
Karl

Three motorcycles 1960-1977 (restored a 1955 BSA)
Agility 50
Yager 200i
Downtown 300i
Navy tech, Ships Engineer, pilot and aircraft mechanic

Stig / Major Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Rural Ohio
    • View Profile
Price on reg-rect, ECU, one or both headlight assemblies for the Downtown 300i, please. Do you do paypal?
Karl, his last post was nearly 2yr ago.
Stig
Boston Strong
Rural Ohio

And, I'm feeling a little peculiar.

CROSSBOLT

• West Tennessee, USA
    • View Profile
Yeah, it was. Hey, nothing ventured...
Karl

Agility 50
Yager 200i
Downtown 300i

Stig / Major Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Rural Ohio
    • View Profile
Yeah, it was. Hey, nothing ventured...
Y'know.... there's this guy who borrowed 30 dollars MPC from me in Danang a few years ago when I was waiting to board the Freedom Bird back to The World.
Might do a google search for him - with interest could be a chunk of MPC's!!!, .....nothing ventured....
Thanks for the idea!
Major Tom
Boston Strong
Rural Ohio

CROSSBOLT

• West Tennessee, USA
    • View Profile
Be advised, sir, I HAVE dealt with Majors before! Wasn't pretty....Har, har!

There was this Marine Major, aviator, helo pilot raving about the H-46 simulator at Imperial Beach Naval Air Facility south of San Diego bay. He raved on how it was so realistic it was JUST LIKE being in the actual machine! I asked, "Does it vibrate and smell a lot?" Everyone at the table snickered loudly and he left in a huff! Oh, well...what can you expect from a knuckle dragging Mustang Naval snipe-type surface puke? Har, har!
Karl

Agility 50
Yager 200i
Downtown 300i

Stig / Major Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Rural Ohio
    • View Profile
Be advised, sir, I HAVE dealt with Majors before! Wasn't pretty....Har, har!

There was this Marine Major, aviator, helo pilot raving about the H-46 simulator at Imperial Beach Naval Air Facility south of San Diego bay. He raved on how it was so realistic it was JUST LIKE being in the actual machine! I asked, "Does it vibrate and smell a lot?" Everyone at the table snickered loudly and he left in a huff! Oh, well...what can you expect from a knuckle dragging Mustang Naval snipe-type surface puke? Har, har!
Wife and I were invited to my father's reunion dinner held one evening in the US Air Force museum.  Sitting at a large table with his old flight crew. I remember a joke about a hopeless navigator....and then someone pointed to one of the many WWII planes parked around us, "Remember Old Shakey over there?"
They all nodded and laughed.
Pretty cool place for a steak dinner*, and with an interesting and amusing group of old guys!
(* catered by the Bob "Hope Hotel" at Wright Patterson AFB.
Stig
Boston Strong
Rural Ohio

CROSSBOLT

• West Tennessee, USA
    • View Profile
That had to be a great event! Didja happen to notice the aroma around machinery like that? We were at the museum at Chanute AFB some years back. The front 25 feet had been cut from a B-52 and set into a gantry to simulate its normal height in service and allow access to the forward stations. The flightdeck and other positions were surprisingly cramped for something that large and the fuel, lube, electrical and sweat aroma were unmistakable!
Karl

Agility 50
Yager 200i
Downtown 300i

Stig / Major Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Rural Ohio
    • View Profile
Aroma??
Sure....it's all through this massive museum. Of course especially noticeable in the "walk-through" aircraft.
I've been visiting the museum since it was much smaller, located elswhere....and consisted of many model airplanes.
Working at Wright Patt Field was pretty cool ...when Rif-d from the hosp, before landing the job with the county. The Dayton Vietnam Veterans counseling center got me the position at WPAFB through the base's Veterans Preference Program.
About 5 of us. I said, "you're too old to be doing this!".....they said, "No troop,  you're too old to be doing this!"
Stig
« Last Edit: October 24, 2020, 02:00:46 PM by Stig / Major Tom »
Boston Strong
Rural Ohio

tooltitan

• View Profile
What do you have left from the People 250?  Any photos?

RURC

• View Profile
I am in need of an instrument cluster for Xciting 500. DO you have one. There are other small things but that one is my biggie.

I have some Kymco scooters that I want to part out. None of them are complete bikes since I used parts off them to fix other Kymcos that I own and ride.
2013 Downtown 300i, Good motor, seat, mirrors, gauges, switches, electronics more. crashed hard in front.
2006 People 250,
2006 Bet and Win
2009 People S200
2009 Xciting 500 Good motor, mostly complete
2006 Xciting 500 motor knocks, complete otherwise.
2006 Grand Vista Runs but carb is bad.
I'm not able to ship larger items because I'm freshly out of back surgery and can't lift more than 5 pounds. So you would need to pick up near Palm Desert CA. in So Cal. As time goes by I will recover (I hope) and may be able to do more.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()