Author Topic: Nice to see Kymco Forum, but where are the Bet & Win 150 people???  (Read 5045 times)

oldhummer

• View Profile
I just picked up a new B&W 150, dont ask me why...I gave up scooters back in 67. I guess I might be going thru my second childhood again..Heh! I sure dont see much on Kymco scooters on the net or in the Denver area where I live. This has got me worried, I wonder how the dealers and manufacture support is?

I sure liked the looks of my maroon B&W 150 and I am still breaking it in (slowly), heck its snowing here off & on and cold so I dont get to ride as often. I would sure like to hear from other B&W owners and find out how they are doing with their scoots! I hope I am not the only one with a 150 around here??  Best regards, oldhummer

Ps...oldhummer comes from riding a 1958 Harley 125CC "Hummer" for so many years!

skadamo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Nice to see Kymco Forum, but where are the Bet & Win 150 people???
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2007, 04:20:59 PM »

Ps...oldhummer comes from riding a 1958 Harley 125CC "Hummer" for so many years!

Before my time :D  I would not mind seeing a pic of that.

I'm sure some fellow B&W riders will show eventually.  This board is very new.  I'm sure they will show up if you share some of your experiences with it.  Please keep us up to date with how you like it.  Did you go through a dealer?

One thing about scooters I like is they seem to protect you from the elements pretty well which in the cold would be a great thing.  Good thing in CO. :D

Pops

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2007, 04:00:39 AM »
The B+W 150 are neat scooters only sold two but I was impressed with them.

obxbiker

• ADMIN/SITE BUILDER @ www.piwyr.co.cc
    • View Profile
    • ADMIN/SITE BUILDER
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2007, 05:56:58 AM »
Hey pops (Doug) !!! Pops is a member/moderator from PIWYR, and he KNOWS motorcycles !!
(I put a link at the site and BAM pops shows up.. )
Venox info @ www.piwyr.co.cc

2003 (3) Super9 LC's heavly modified........

2004 Modified Venox ''OBnoXious Nox'' ......

2006 ''Yellow NOX''.......

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()