Author Topic: sprocket for quannon 150  (Read 9238 times)

patrick112390

• View Profile
Re: sprocket for quannon 150
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2011, 02:14:58 AM »
i hear ya dude 80 mpg is insane! have a mountaineer 5.0 on 9'' of lift and a supra, neither of which get over 12mpg loool these things are awesome

nuRider

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 14, 2011, 05:15:06 PM »
Btw, speaking of that hid kit from ddm, which you did you get? The dual one? So is it still a low beam and a running light? I'm thinking about ordering it since it's only like $45, and light output out of these things is not that great at night. Plus I like the look of a crisp hid light versus a standard halogen. Also, were you able to find a good place to hide the ballasts?

patrick112390

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2011, 06:39:21 PM »
Btw, speaking of that hid kit from ddm, which you did you get? The dual one? So is it still a low beam and a running light? I'm thinking about ordering it since it's only like $45, and light output out of these things is not that great at night. Plus I like the look of a crisp hid light versus a standard halogen. Also, were you able to find a good place to hide the ballasts?

i only got one for the drivers headlight that stays on all the time. it is their single h7 55w slim ballast in 6000k color. you dont have to buy both if you go under motorcycle on their website. you can get 1 bulb and 1 ballast. i still have a halogen in the high beam (right side) since hids take 30 seconds or so to fully warm, and if i need to flash my highbeam, its an instant on. you also cant have both high and low beam on at this same time without holding the pass button so why have both? my ballast is mounted on the fork head and it barely clears the lock cylinder when turning. dont go any higher than 6000k either or it will be a sh** blue, light output will suffer, and more cop attention. also spring the extra 7.50 for the 55w vs 35w you wont regret it. i will take a pic tonight of my light to show you how sweet it looks.

nuRider

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2011, 04:54:48 PM »
Well I got the jet kit in last night. Definitely picks up quicker in the mid-range and keeps pulling until 10k in every gear, it was dark out when I got done so I didn't want to see what the max speed is, I'll try today. I replaced the pilot jet with a #40, and the main jet with a #117.5. Also shimmed the needle with a spacer. It also came with #122.5 and #127.5 main jets, just in case it was still lean, but it runs good. I dunno, might try the #122.5 later to see if it makes the upper range pull even faster  ;D Right now I'm still trying to figure out this off idle bog that occurs when I slowly twist the throttle. The rpm's will bog down a little bit before the enrichment circuit is passed up and the jets kick in. No matter how much I mess with the fuel mixture screw it doesn't do anything. Maybe it's just because the weather is getting cold outside? I dunno. It just doesn't leave me confident at intersections feeling like the bike is gonna stall for a second.

calebkeller

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 01, 2012, 12:59:04 AM »
Can someone please help with this sprocket change. I don't know where to look to buy a sprocket that will fit.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2012, 01:48:19 AM »
I read somewhere that Honda sprockets will work... (maybe I got that here)
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

jordan quannon

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 07, 2012, 07:28:07 PM »
ebay.co.uk they have them up to 17 teeth

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()