Author Topic: Had To Put The Scoots Away For The Winter  (Read 3369 times)

skidad

• View Profile
Had To Put The Scoots Away For The Winter
« on: November 30, 2009, 12:22:28 PM »
Hi All,
Had to put the scoots away for the winter Saturday,Last ride was Thanksgiving Morning 30 degree's but not at all bad.Went out looking for the Newspaper Delivery Dude,Wanted my "Black Friday " Paper. Found him a couple of blocks from my house.
Pulled the batteries out of my S-200 and My Wifes Buddy 125,Placed them on the Trickle Charger. I did not make my projected mileage for the year of 5000 miles.. Ended up with 4875 on the ODO. Oh well, Cannot wait for 2010,probably around April or so.
Have A Very Merry Christmas All!! And A Very Happy New Year,Wear Your Safety Gear Wherever You Are!!

Ski-Dad

axy

• View Profile
Re: Had To Put The Scoots Away For The Winter
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2009, 01:23:28 PM »
Hi All,
Had to put the scoots away for the winter Saturday,Last ride was Thanksgiving Morning 30 degree's but not at all bad.Went out looking for the Newspaper Delivery Dude,Wanted my "Black Friday " Paper. Found him a couple of blocks from my house.
Pulled the batteries out of my S-200 and My Wifes Buddy 125,Placed them on the Trickle Charger. I did not make my projected mileage for the year of 5000 miles.. Ended up with 4875 on the ODO. Oh well, Cannot wait for 2010,probably around April or so.
Have A Very Merry Christmas All!! And A Very Happy New Year,Wear Your Safety Gear Wherever You Are!!

Ski-Dad

Only wussies do not winter-scoot!  ;D ;) :) ::)
---
Kymco People GT300i 2017 ABS Euro4
Kymco Agility 125 2008

(Past: Kymco People 250S, Piaggio Beverly 200, Kawasaki ZR-7S, Yamaha TW125, Kymco Cobra Cross 50, Peugeot Zenith 50, Piaggio NRG 50 mc2 72 cc Naraku kit)

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2009, 04:10:51 PM »
Happy Holidays Skidad...
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

racewalker

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2009, 11:30:24 AM »
Only wussies do not winter-scoot!  ;D ;) :) ::)
Had to put mine away as well. To much snow here! Waiting for spring!
08 People S 125
11 Downtown 300i

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2009, 09:33:12 PM »
Maybe you guys could run chains on the rear, and a snow board on the front?
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

garibaldi

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2009, 10:16:50 PM »
Maybe you guys could run chains on the rear, and a snow board on the front?

Like this?

« Last Edit: December 07, 2009, 08:55:51 AM by garibaldi »

0BARK4322

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2009, 12:51:42 AM »
WELL I RIDE ALL YEAR ROUND---OR A LEAST I TRY IN NY
ALL STOCK

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2009, 02:44:50 AM »
That is just TOO frigin COOL!!!!!!!!! How do I keep missing the PATENT????????? Who ever owns that must be having more fun than than an elephant in a peanut factory! I only posted the idea because of the mountain bikes w/ skis on the front. This person came up w/ a way to get back UP the hill. TTTOOOOOOOO MUCH RESPECT FOR WORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME^%$#$#@!&**(())__ My keyboard doesn't have enough symbols to express how COOL that is! CUDDOS

Shaka

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2009, 05:06:16 AM »
Check out http://www.slidescooters.com.  I ran across this awhile back and it is freaking awesome!  I seem to recall the kit being somewhere around $600.  If I lived somewhere where it snowed I would definitely have to get one! 

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2009, 03:56:12 AM »
Check out http://www.slidescooters.com.  I ran across this awhile back and it is freaking awesome!  I seem to recall the kit being somewhere around $600.  If I lived somewhere where it snowed I would definitely have to get one! 

...wow...coulda used one of those today....
..every mod (action) necessitates a (reaction) mod..

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()