Author Topic: Kymco OEM Parts  (Read 1691 times)

manimal

• 2013 Super 8 150
    • View Profile
Kymco OEM Parts
« on: March 26, 2015, 04:32:42 PM »
Looking to get a new air filter. Through an on-line search, I found that Dennis Kirk offers an air filter for $10, but does not say whether or not it will fit the Super 8 150 scooter. But, the picture posted looks identical to the S8 filter. Can any of you confirm?

HiFloFiltro Air Filter - HFA5001

Kymco Parts list #1723C
~Daren
California (Nor*Cal)

BettinANDlosing

• Carter Merz
    • View Profile
    • Columbia Scooters
Re: Kymco OEM Parts
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2015, 04:36:45 PM »
Looking to get a new air filter. Through an on-line search, I found that Dennis Kirk offers an air filter for $10, but does not say whether or not it will fit the Super 8 150 scooter. But, the picture posted looks identical to the S8 filter. Can any of you confirm?

HiFloFiltro Air Filter - HFA5001

Kymco Parts list #1723C

We sell those filters, along with the OEM Kymco filter and it's just as good. It'll fit your Super 8 150, it shares the filter with People 150 and S200 also!!!
2002 Kymco B&W 300; MRP 78MM "300CC", Naraku cam, Yoshimura rS3 exhaust, 17g Sliders, Yellow torque spring drilled airbox, stock carb #115 main #40 pj.

2001 "Yamaha" Zuma AKA MBK Booster; MHR OverRange, Dellorto 19mm BHBG, Polini "big" intake, RS-3 Rear shock, Stock cylinder.

manimal

• 2013 Super 8 150
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2015, 04:46:48 PM »
Thanks for your reply .... I was counting on you :p

Btw, please provide a link of your shop website. I know you had posted it in another thread, but I could not remember or find the thread. Again, Thanks.

Btw, the web lists some compared prices: $10 - $18 (wtf) of the filter.
~Daren
California (Nor*Cal)

BettinANDlosing

• Carter Merz
    • View Profile
    • Columbia Scooters
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2015, 05:37:22 PM »
Our website is Columbiascooters.com you can also use the hyperlink under my avatar (The little globe button). We don't list service stuff on our website, although I'll ask the boss to change that soon, mostly just accessories and that kind of thing. We stock maintenance items for most Kymco scooters and have most stuff in stock.
2002 Kymco B&W 300; MRP 78MM "300CC", Naraku cam, Yoshimura rS3 exhaust, 17g Sliders, Yellow torque spring drilled airbox, stock carb #115 main #40 pj.

2001 "Yamaha" Zuma AKA MBK Booster; MHR OverRange, Dellorto 19mm BHBG, Polini "big" intake, RS-3 Rear shock, Stock cylinder.

wkreps

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2015, 10:48:20 PM »
Got my parts order from Columbia Scooters today. B&L (or somebody) even threw in a spark plug. Had everything I needed in stock and got it half way across the country in 2 days. Also tossed in a couple stickers which is the first thing that went on my scooter. Just to the right of my seat on my Super8.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wayne

BettinANDlosing

• Carter Merz
    • View Profile
    • Columbia Scooters
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2015, 12:46:46 AM »
Got my parts order from Columbia Scooters today. B&L (or somebody) even threw in a spark plug. Had everything I needed in stock and got it half way across the country in 2 days. Also tossed in a couple stickers which is the first thing that went on my scooter. Just to the right of my seat on my Super8.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the shout out Wayne, sticker looks nice!!!

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()